McPherson, KS 67460 Map · Phone number

About Justin Lister Photography

Justin Lister is an internationally published portrait photographer based in Kansas. He shoots weddings as well a commercial and editorial projects. When shooting weddings, he is focused on beautiful light and expression. "I work very hard to make interactions genuine and fun for the bride and groom. After light, expression and the wedding clients experience are the most important part of a wedding photograph,. If they aren't having fun, what is the point?" After the wedding, Justin compiles and edits every photo by hand in a custom album to tell the perfect story of your wedding.

When shooting commercial or editorial projects, Justin makes images that are cinematic and striking. "In portraits, I strive to tell a story through details in the image as well as the lighting and mood. I also know the importance of the work after the shoot so I have extensive knowledge of post processing techniques to increase production value exponentially. This gives clients the ability to dream big with smaller budgets. I would love if you would consider me for any upcoming projects. Thanks, Justin."

leannjaredstormwedding 8401516 edit x3
lorriejustinwalker 3
leannjaredstormwedding 8401516 edit x3
lorriejustinwalker 1

14 Reviews for Justin Lister Photography

Justin was so easy to work with. He was organized, kind and professional. I'm so extremely happy with our engagement and wedding day photos. You really won't find anyone better.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Katelyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Justin's photography was amazing! I was impressed with our engagement photos, then I was blown away by our wedding photos, every photo is perfect. He responds quickly, is open to pose suggestions from the bride and groom, and was willing to put up with my nit picking (I always have some hair out of place) and willing to fix it. He was worth every penny!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • F

Caroline · Married on 07/23/2016

Justin has been so incredible. He responds to my emails and texts within a matter of minutes and is very flexible and easy to work with! He is actually interested in my fiancé and I and wants to get to know us before he photographs our wedding which I really appreciate. His packages are an incredible value... I compared them to many others and he has the biggest bang for your buck! He is also willing to take things out in the package if you don't need it... I already had my engagement photos taken so he took off $100 for that. He also has a military discount which is much appreciated!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Award

Justin Lister Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,484.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• McPherson, 67460 See on map