PO Box 254, Valley Center, KS 67147 Map · Phone number

About Old 81 Studios

**Updated Collection Package Prices**

Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

I'm JC Kirk of Old 81 Studios. I believe that my clients are unique just like my photography. Let me bring my creative vision and passion to you on your special day to capture those timeless moments that you and your family will want to preserve for generations to come. I love making my clients happy. I will travel outside of the Wichita Kansas Metro Area to capture those special shots that you want. (booking in advance will help ensure that I will be available to shoot your wedding even though last minute challenges could be accepted - So if you are in a bind, let me know)

Let me show you why you should invest in my talent and artistic experience for you on your special day. I have many styles to fit what you are looking for - Traditional, Vintage, Contemporary Creative. Payment plans can be arranged.

JC Kirk

mg8243lrfg1fbweb
img0299lrrbr1fbweb

2 Reviews for Old 81 Studios

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2009

Really great shots and awesome quality! No disappointments here.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4164732 · event on: 05/10/2014

The photographer/owner always makes the shoots as fast and easy going as possible. Can make the grumpiest of kids smile and is always wiling to do whatever he can to make the final pictures the way you want them to look.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Old 81 Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• PO Box 254 Valley Center, 67147 See on map
    3162471947 (Phone number)
    You can call or email me anytime. Sessions by appointments only. Response hours are normally M-T 0800-1200 Friday and Saturday 1200-2000