Milford, PA 18337 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Hot-Traxx Entertainment

1 User photo

Lexi Avery · Getting married on 02/08/2021

That extra mile

I had originally chosen a family friend for my dj, and when my fiancé and I met Ralph at our venues tasting, we knew we were wasting our time with anyone else. I got the chance to talk with Ralph a couple weeks before the wedding and again after the reception. From the conversations we had, I know he is truly a genuine person. It means so much when you have amazing people playing such a big part of your day. I couldn't have asked for anyone better! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Kessinger · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Ralph is the preferred DJ at Mountain View Manor, and he is wonderful!!

DJ Ralph came highly recommended by our venue, Mountain View Manor, and we are so glad that we hired him for our wedding this past September! He was such a pleasure to work with! He had very simple package options and it was easy to understand what each package included for the fee. All of his fees were extremely reasonable, and he kept the business aspect very simple. We paid our deposit upon booking and then completed payment with a second installment a few weeks prior to the wedding. During the planning process, he emailed us a few forms to fill out. We were able to make a customized playlist, which was wonderful. A few days before the wedding, he called us to go over this list and assured us that he had all of our songs ready to go. On the day of our wedding, he arrived on site and set everything up early, so we had nothing to worry about. He played all of our requested songs and did a great job filling in with his own choices as well. He and his partner really set a great tone for our wedding, and they kept the party going right up until the end. We were very happy with DJ Ralph and highly recommend him for your wedding! We especially recommend hiring him if your wedding will be at Mountain View Manor, because he knows the venue and works very well with the team there as well as with the other preferred vendors!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Sandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Ralph DJ'ed my wedding 9/2/17 and was so great in handling the flow of the whole party. There was great dance music all night, he kept on time with everything, he provided all the sound equipment for the ceremony, the lights and sounds were great, he was able to accommodate all my song and dance requests and he did it all happily. You can tell he really likes what he does which makes a big difference. He was professional and fun and affordable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. All night all my guests kept saying was how good the DJ was. Such a fun night. Thanks DJ Flow!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Hot-Traxx Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Milford, 18337 See on map
    Location of (Hot-Traxx Entertainment)