Horizon Limousine & Trolley

Blue Springs, MO View map

For the most important day of your life... Horizon Limousine offers more than your standard limo service. From our unique 10 passenger limousines, to our one-of-a-kind award winning trolleys, to our rockstar party buses; Horizon Limousine truly offers the best for all your transportation needs. There is a reason ore brides choose Horizon Limousine more than any other limo company in Kansas City!

3.8
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 05/16/2015
    Our limo rides were great. The limo picked me and my attendants up and took us to the venue for our hair & makeup appointments. We enjoyed the ride, rocking out to the music. Then the limo (with a different driver) returned to take me and my husband home at the end of the evening. Both drivers were professional, friendly, and took great care of us.
    Beth Married on 09/08/2013
    We had a Dodge Charger Limo for our wedding. It took us from Osawatomie, Ks to Downtown. It was the best prices in town! We even called them the night of the wedding for an earlier pick up and they did a great job meeting our needs. I am impressed. Have used other limo companies before and this is the best one hands down!
  • User1320768 Event on: 09/06/2013
    Had a great time with excellent service. Thanks again!

KC Photobooth, LLC KC Photobooth, LLC Photo Booths

Horizon Limousine & Trolley has participated in The Big Reveal many times and I have had that opportunity to really see them in action. I have always been impressed, not just with the quality of the vehicles, but more importantly with the professionalism of their drivers. They have just the right personality to make your experience exactly what you want. I recommend Horizon without hesitation!

Weddings by Hannah Weddings by Hannah Wedding Planners

I have worked with Horizon Limo on several occasions and continue to recommend them to all of my clients. They have a fantastic fleet of limos and trolleys, at great prices. Horizon is reliable and does a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone!! Keep up the great work!!

609 S 7 Highway Blue Springs, 64014
Location of (Horizon Limousine & Trolley)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding