2017 W 104th St, Leawood, KS 66206 Map · Phone number

About Overland Limousine

Overland Limousine is Kansas City’s premier chauffeured transportation service offering a variety of services for business or personal use, from corporate to private accounts, airport services, business meetings, daily shuttles, weddings, nights on the town, and any other special occasions. Visit our site to learn more about our elite service and luxury fleets.

motor coach web
logo ol
ol logo

9 Reviews for Overland Limousine

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I booked two rides through Overland for our wedding day. One of the most professional services we've ever seen! Booking was extremely easy over the phone, and they were very flexible when we needed to move the times around based on our tight timeline. On the day of, we were greeted on time by Darren for both rides, and he was just an exemplary chauffeur. He made sure we were comfortable and his driving was flawless. The car itself was very clean and had plenty of amenities such as water. We are very pleased to have booked this company for our big day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/30/2015

We used Overland Limousine for our wedding in May and had a wonderful experience! Sean, our driver, was on time, very professional, and fun throughout the entire day! We chose the Limousine Coach since we had a large wedding party. We easily fit 19 people and could've had room for a few more, if needed. We loved the ease of being able to stand up and walk in and out of the limo while stopping at different locations for pictures. It was very convenient since I was in my wedding dress and did not want to be crawling in and out of a regular limo. The limo was clean and seemed brand new. Our wedding party LOVED the limo and we are already searching for an excuse to get it again!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

We were quite satisfied working with Overland Limousine for our April 2014 wedding.

We simply needed transportation from our ceremony location to our reception location with a few stops for photos during the trip. We rented the 22-passenger limo bus. During the planning people, the staff people (I talked with two) at Overland Limousine were professional and quick with replying to my emails.

The driver was ready to pick us up at the planned time on the day-of. The bus was clean and the driver (Russell) was nice. I was quite impressed with how top-notch the interior of the bus was. I would have thought that our group was the first set of passengers to ever ride on the bus. The leather seats, trim, floors, etc., did not appear to have evidence of previous riders. Everything seemed brand new.

Our driver talked with me to confirm the stops that he would make, according to the plans that I had made previously with Katie at Overland Limo via email. I got the impression that Overland Limo is a very well-organized company with a good planning/coordinating process for its customers.

From the several limo companies exhibiting at bridal shows to the several other limo companies I from which I requested quotes, Overland Limo was one of the most reasonable and by far the most professional limo company I dealt with during my wedding vendor search.
    I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a limo for their event!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Overland Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.

• 2017 W 104th St Leawood, 66206 See on map