Overland Limousine

Leawood, KS View map Visit website

Overland Limousine is a transportation company serving weddings in Leawood, Kansas. Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, these experienced drivers get parties from A to B safely and dependably. Couples seeking to make a statement with a luxury limousine need look no further, as Overland Limousine has a wide range of vehicles to offer.

Overland Limousine’s chauffeurs handle everything for to-be-weds on their big day, allowing them to sit back and enjoy the ride. The group’s Wedding Limousine Package includes pick-up, drop-off, and up to 8 hours of service on the day of events. Couples can choose between a wide selection of high-quality vehicles. Groups of up to 10 will love the luxury of arriving in a limo with flat-screen television and a premium sound system. While larger parties of up to 35 can have fun on the way to the reception on one of the premium coaches available.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

4.7
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 07/17/2021

Great experience

I had such a great experience working with Overland for our wedding transportation. I was very impressed with the responsiveness while booking them, very quick and professional. I was looking for two separate 2 hour blocks to shuttle people between the hotel and venue at the beginning and end of the night and was having trouble finding a company to do that. I finally came across Overland and they had a ton of pricing options and were able to meet our needs and were actually significantly cheaper than others. The driver the day of was professional and punctual.
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 10/05/2019

Great service

I booked Overland Chauffeured for my getaway car after my wedding. I called to make my reservation and they were very helpful over the phone and answered a bunch of questions I had. They texted me a reminder the day of the wedding confirming everything. The day of the wedding, the driver was 15 mins early and patiently waited for us. He helped my husband and I load our stuff in the car, opened the doors for us and was very friendly and helpful. He had a bottle of champagne waiting in the car and served us before we left. He drove very safely and made us feel comfortable. If I need to book another car I will definitely be choosing Overland Chauffeured Services again!
    Megan Married on 06/09/2018
    My husband and I booked two rides through Overland for our wedding day. One of the most professional services we've ever seen! Booking was extremely easy over the phone, and they were very flexible when we needed to move the times around based on our tight timeline. On the day of, we were greeted on time by Darren for both rides, and he was just an exemplary chauffeur. He made sure we were comfortable and his driving was flawless. The car itself was very clean and had plenty of amenities such as water. We are very pleased to have booked this company for our big day!

2017 W 104th St Leawood, KS, 66206
Location of (Overland Limousine)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding