Hopeful Events and Design

2015 W. 34th Street, Suite E, Houston, TX 77018 Map · Phone number · Visit website
15% Discount
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Hopeful Events and Design

Hi my name is Rebekah, I am the owner and lead designer at Hopeful Events [&] Design. I have over ten years of event planning experience from corporate events to weddings and small parties. I truly love being creative and making each event as unique as the one hosting it. We would love to plan your next wedding or party - any reason to celebrate! We offer style and design package, day of coordinator, partial planning and full wedding design! We are as involved and you want us to be.

Follow Hopeful Events and Design on
Farmhouse2

5 Reviews for Hopeful Events and Design

Mayra · Married on 12/02/2018

Beyond Amazing

Wow. Rebekah is amazing! She was a life saver. We never thought about getting a day of coordinator but our venue required one, and we are beyond happy we had Rebekah there with us. She was on top of EVERYTHING. Leading up to the day she was always making sure we were on track and always making sure we had everything we needed. Our day wouldn’t have gone as great and perfect as it did if it wasn’t for her. She has a great vision and I completely trusted her. She is so sweet and friendly and it was such a pleasure working with her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Abby

Abby Rojas · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing and Timeless

I had an amazing experience with these ladies. She came at me with so many great ideas which were all so great, beautiful and timeless. It made my event look amazing. She was ready with everything that was promised. Also so very professional and full of knowledge.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hopeful Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2 head designers. 3 assistants.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount