Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Hope Haven Photography

Hi! Congratulations on your wedding. I would love to hear all about it.

Top 10 reasons to book with us:
1. We have a money back guarantee, if you do not like you wedding photos, you will receive 100% of your money back!
2. We use albums from Graphistudio in Italy. We are one of the few wedding photographers in the area to use them, they are fantastic!
i. BEST ALBUMS IN THE WORLD!
3. We have a two week turnaround time, from the date of your wedding to proofing online, two weeks!
4. Superior Customer Service!
5. Dedicated 800# that reaches your photographer, at home, at studio, on their cell phone.
6. We will make house calls, want to interview us in the comfort of your home? Just let us know where and when.
7. You pay for one photographer, but we almost always provide a 2nd one at no charge.
8. Fun gifts - without notice. Just cause.
9. We will customize any package. Want something different? Just let us know.
10. We have next day wedding slideshows. Have guests that couldn't make it to the wedding, or just can't wait to see the photos, a slideshow of 20-30 images is available online the day after the wedding.

You can view our slideshows of our work right online.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance with your wedding plans.

Ireland 413
Ireland 198

2 Reviews for Hope Haven Photography

• Danika

Dan · Married on 08/16/2009

Hope Haven Photography and Denise Lee (and her two assistants) did a fantastic job on our wedding! She has a big heart, and a great eye, and we could not have asked for more in a photographer. We are extremely happy that we chose her for the pictures we will have for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Stan · Married on 08/02/2008

The most warm, professional, laid back, high quality photographers that anyone could ever ask for!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Hope Haven Photography FAQ

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Hope Haven Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• A Grand Affaire Catering
    A Grand Affaire Catering Wedding Caterers

I really enjoyed working with Denise. She was professional and respectful of the guests and other vendors and that made the event smooth and easy. She posted a video presentation of the photos from the wedding she shot at our facility, and I was so impressed I even shared it on our Facebook Fan Page. She really made our venue look wonderful and of course caught beautiful images of the bride & groom. I would recommend Hope Haven Photography without hesitation.

• Adam's DJ Service
    Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

Denise Lee of Hope Haven Photography is not only a great photographer but her personality rocks! She is very professional and provides a truly unique product and service in this digital age we are in. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional!

• Summerville, 29483 See on map