Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hope Artistry

Hope Artistry is made up of 17 hair stylists & makeup artists in 3 different cities: Naples, Miami and Chicago. The bride can pick and choose which artist best suits her personality and vision for her wedding day. All of the stylists on our team are exceptional in their craft and really want to make the bride feel beautiful and pampered. We offer aibrush foundation as well as traditional foundation. False lashes are complimentary because we think every girl should feel glamorous on their wedding day. All of our hair stylist are skilled with extensions whether clip in or permanent. We'd love to get you dolled up for your big day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Naples

Follow Hope Artistry on

67 Reviews for Hope Artistry

Wow! My entire bridal party (myself included!) was so impressed with the Hope Artistry team! I had a slew of ladies that needed hair and makeup for the day of my wedding. Besides the bride we had a grandmother, mother of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls and the Hope Artistry team knew what to do with each person. They had a detailed timeline which meant everyone had enough time. They worked with each person so that their look matched their personality. In addition to all of that, the team was relaxed and fun! They helped us have a good time while we all got ready. GREAT TEAM! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Nyssa, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey was wonderful! My hair was exactly what I had wanted for my wedding day. She was very professional and very comfortable to work with. I definitely would recommend Lindsey and Hope Artisrty for your hair on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AH-Mazing! Sarah (makeup) and Lindsay (hair) were awesome. Everyone was ready on time and looked fabulous. Prices were very reasonable, and included airbrush foundation and lashes ($75 per bridesmaid for four or more). My make up stayed on all night and looked great (a beach wedding in florida, that's saying something). I would absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/17/15, 4 Reviews

My Photo Album

21 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Talented, fun, diverse and on time! Love these ladies.

Hope and her fabulous team leave me breathless every time I see one of their brides come out of hair and makeup. I highly recommend this incredible company whose artists' talent is overflowing, products are the best, and their professionalism is top-notch. Every Hope Artistry bride is stunning, with makeup and hair that last all night long--through tears, wind, and dancing!

Her talent and dedication to ensure the look for each of her bride's is captured perfectly to "THEIR" vision is the key to her success. She does not just do a "cookie cutter" look - each bride has their own look and Hope will create that look for the bride. Not only is she talented but she is patient and calm which is always an added bonus on a bride's wedding day.

Hope is an Amazing Make Up Artist. She is not only great at what she does, but she is also the nicest person to work with. We love Hope and highly recommend her to our brides. You will love her too!

Hope and her team of hair and makeup artists are not only talented, but they have the sweetest personalities! My brides have absolutely adored working with them. I highly recommend!

Events