Jordan Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47401 Map · Phone number

About Hoosier DJ Services

Hoosier DJ Services is one of Indiana's most trustworthy & reliable DJ services, serving Indiana, statewide.

As Indiana's most trusted DJ, we have performed for more than 2500 Hoosier weddings. We are a founding member of The Indiana Disc Jockey Association, adhering to to most professional standards in the Indiana DJ industry. It is the pride in our professionalism that sets us apart from other DJ services comparable in integrity, experience, quality and price.

Please contact us when you are ready to schedule your wedding or next event. We are CONFIDENT that you will find Hoosier DJ to be your best choice!

Follow Hoosier DJ Services on

af5ece77a1f33f87 1494457261093 wedding couple
af5ece77a1f33f87 1494457261093 wedding couple

18 Reviews for Hoosier DJ Services

Hannah George · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional and FUN!

Brian from Hoosier DJ did such an amazing job through and through! Kept in communication even when I lacked, I lacked cause I had absolutely no idea what I even needed to really inquire on! He helped asked those important questions for me! He did am outstanding job and I don't think I could have chosen any one better for my big day!! Thanks so much Brian!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hoosier DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for such a kind and impressive review, Hannah. Working with you was a genuine pleasure and not only did I get a valued client, but new friends in you and Jason. It was my pleasure to be your DJ and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I'm wishing you both a life of happiness and joy!

Sarah Rohder · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding reception

Hoosier dj got the people moving and kept the party going!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Hoosier DJ Services's reply:

Thank You, Sarah. It was a really great time and I appreciated being a part of your special day. All the best to you and Jacob!

Carrie Tsakrios · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect DJ!

Brian at HoosierDJ was awesome !! He was punctual, professional, and super fun! He checked in with us frequently up until the day of our wedding. Excellent communication and personality ! If you need a DJ for your special day , we highly recommend Hoosier DJ Services!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hoosier DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Carrie. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform for you and Ty. I've never seen a bride so excited as you when you were announced as husband and wife during your ceremony. All the best to you both!

Award

Hoosier DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Jordan Avenue Bloomington, 47401 See on map