71 Goulding St., Holliston, MA 01746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for Honorable Susan Green

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Sue is a wonderful person to work with. She is very responsive by email and her pricing is very reasonable. She offers a variety of readings and is flexible with how you want the ceremony to go. During our wedding, I was really pleased to see that Sue had a very professional Justice of the Peace outfit. She spoke clearly and put us all at ease. I could not have asked for a better JOP!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Julia · Married on 10/08/2016

Sue is absolutely fantastic at what she does. We were more than happy with her services and found her to be extremely flexible, responsive, and intuitive. She had so many great examples and resources for us to choose a truly personal and lovely ceremony. Our guests and family members were in awe at her professionalism and speech. We could not have chosen better. Thank you sue for making our wedding so truly wonderful.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Sue met with us ahead of time and was so warm and welcoming. She got to know us and helped navigate us through the process of officially getting married. She gave us a bunch of wedding ceremony samples and was eager to help us add a personal touch.
    During the rehearsal and leading up to the ceremony, I was very stressed, but Sue was so comforting and knew what to say. As I walked down the aisle, the thunder was rumbling in the background, but Sue did an unbelievable job shortening the ceremony flawlessly, still making sure we got to read our vows and do an abridged version of the hand ceremony. Just after she pronounced us husband and wife the rain started to fall, but she got us and our guests through it before it started coming down hard.
    She even followed up with us with a picture of a rainbow that occurred after our ceremony. If you want a warm, professional, and caring JP, Sue Green is the way to go!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Honorable Susan Green's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! it was a pleasure to get to know you and your whole family. The weather was an exciting element. I loved how you handled it all too. Much happiness to you both! Sue Green

• 71 Goulding St. Holliston, 01746 See on map