1130 N. Nimitz Highway Ste A151, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Honolulu Jewelry Company

Hawaiian Wedding Rings

Our goldsmiths hand craft Hawaiian Wedding bands in the style of traditional Hawaiian jewelry. Engraved with the traditional maile, plumeria and scroll designs, these rings are sure to make a statement.

Design your own pair of hawaiian wedding rings at http://HonoluluJewelryCompany.com/Hawaiian-Wedding-Rings

808-836-6986

pumehana square
IMG83101300

8 Reviews for Honolulu Jewelry Company

Rhonda · Married on 01/22/2015

We ordered our bands since they had a decorative band that my Fiancé loved. The bands are beautiful white gold with the petra honu (turtles) which are very significant to our lives.

Mine came in a little small and I had to return it to have it resized. They increased it by 1/4 and it fits perfectly. They were so wonderful to work with and were so willing to make the changes needed to make our bands perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Aloha Rhonda,

Thank you so much for your message and kind words. We really appreciate having great customers like yourself :) Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Have a wonderful New Year!

Marivic

Easy to order online. Great quality rings and a good value. You really get something special.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Aloha!

Thank you so much for your message and kind words.
    We are very pleased to hear that everything worked out and you were happy with ordering online. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Take Care!

Marivic

I never take the time to write reviews but I was blown away by the quality of the product as well as the outstanding customer service. I had a somewhat difficult custom request for an engagement ring and they outdid my wildest expectations without a single complaint. They were fast, accommodating, and friendly. I was so pleased that I ended up going back for my wedding bands. I would recommend anyone to both their website and island locations.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Aloha!

Thank you so much for your message! We are very thrilled to hear that everything worked out for you. We are very fortunate to have wonderful customers like yourself shopping with us. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!

Honolulu Jewelry Company FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Honolulu Jewelry Company 1
    Save an extra 10%
    Mention WeddingWire and receive an additional 10% off your purchase!

• 1130 N. Nimitz Highway, Ste A151 Honolulu, 96817 See on map