Honolulu, HI 96819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Honolulu Cookie Company

Our mission is to spread the spirit of Aloha around the world with gourmet cookies made in Hawaii. Check out our website as well as Facebook and order some cookies:

16 Reviews for Honolulu Cookie Company

• Mrs.Baker.Mischief.Maker

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2018

These are favors you HOPE people leave behind! Order extra so you and your love can enjoy them together.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/22/2017

Honolulu Cookie Company never fails to impress us with their product quality and professionalism. We ordered a chocolate dipped macadamia nut shortbread and white chocolate coconut dipped shortbread pineapple shaped cookie for our favors and had no problem with our ordering process. We picked up our cookies about six days before the wedding and received email updates in when our order was ready. There are many different locations that the cookies can be delivered, we chose the main factory on Sand Island Access Road since it was close to home. It was easy to find, the ladies were absolutely wonderful upon arrival. They welcomed us like they knew us and had our order ready with no problem. We were in and out in five minutes! We ended up overcompensating the number of favors to guests and had a ton leftover-we aren't complaining, they're delicious!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Min · Married on 03/22/2014

I ordered Honolulu Cookie Companies for my party favors. They were awesome and very well received. They were so great in telling me about the timing of my cookies. Thank Goodness I called them or else my party favors were not going to arrive on time!

Also they provide discounted shipping for purchase above $100! And a free gift if above a certain amount.

Your guest will love it.

Sent on 04/15/2014