Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

15 Reviews for Honey's Baking

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

We can’t say enough good things about Honey and her baking! We enjoyed her cupcakes at our rehearsal dinner, and a two tier cake for our small wedding. Everyone loved the cupcakes and we had multiple people tell us it was the best wedding cake they ever had. We agreed! We also thought that Honey was our favorite wedding vendor overall. She was such a pleasure to work with, so friendly when we did our tasting, and very professional. We liked our wedding cake so much that we ate the part we were supposed to save. To keep with tradition, we’re planning to buy a small version of our cake for our 1 year anniversary … and probably every year after that! :-)

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

My sister and I tasted Honey’s cake after a day of marathon cake tasting… and her cake still stood out among the rest! Honey was sweet, professional and most importantly, a wonderful baker! She responded to all emails promptly, answered my questions and brought my wedding cake vision to life. We opted for a chocolate and vanilla 3 tier combo; and she used her knowledge about cake weights to make sure it was sturdy and balanced (things I had never even considered, haha!). It was great to know that Honey had everything under control on the day of with set up too. We just told her the time and place and she took care of the rest... Finally tasting that cake when we cut it was a dream come true. Many guests had multiple pieces! Her ability to pour her talent into your cake with her personalized baking made it so it didn’t taste like “just another wedding cake.” It tasted like something homemade with all the elegance and drama of a wedding cake. Choose her and you will not regret it!

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I loved working with Honey. Her cakes were too good to have to choose just a couple of flavors for our wedding. We will definitely continue to use Honey for all of our specialty cakes.

Honey's Baking FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00