2827-A Highway 72 E, Huntsville, AL 35811 Map · Phone number

About Honeypie Bakery

At Honeypie, we are committed to providing unique, interesting food with classic influence and modern twists. We are a scratch bakery, and make everything from the ground up because we want you to taste our passion for baking in our food. We use minimally processed ingredients and, whenever possible, avoid artificial flavors and colors. We use fresh, natural and local ingredients whenever possible. We are proud of what we do, and believe in everything that comes out of our kitchen!

Follow Honeypie Bakery on

34e230842e2f6591 12459881 10206940777629359 857587940 n
1247605910206940778109371437530461n

5 Reviews for Honeypie Bakery

Lindsey · Married on 04/18/2015

We definitely made the right decision when we ordered our cake from Honeypie's! The owners were so easy to work with, they were receptive to my ideas and made the best suggestions too. Together we designed the cake I'd always wanted for my wedding. I'm not much on sweets but this was definitely the best cake I've ever had and I had other guests make the same comment. One nice little bonus is that on your anniversary, they make you a top layer so you don't have to eat year old frozen cake so we thought that was cool. I probably sent 5 emails with questions and each one was answered in a timely manner which is a big plus in my book. Please shop local whenever possible, I say this because I went into the wedding planning process thinking I would order a cake from Publix and call it a day but when I met these ladies at the HiFi Wedding Fest at Lowe Mill, I decided to rethink that decision and I'm so glad I did! A+++ all the way for Honeypie Bakery!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/19/2015

My husband and I had Honeypie make cupcakes and a cutting cake for our wedding in June of 2015. My husband and I LOVE dessert so this one of the more important wedding decisions we had to make. We had been having trouble finding a bakery that had more unique flavor options for their cakes (most just had very traditional flavors which wasn’t exactly what we were looking for) and were really excited to see how many amazing sounding flavors their website talked about in addition to the custom wedding flavors. We scheduled a tasting and were blown away by the ladies of Honeypie. We had discussed through email the many different flavors we were interested in trying and they came out with three cupcakes and several frostings that we could mix and match to try many more combinations than we were expecting. They also had two flavors that are best as an already assembled cupcakes so they brought those two out as well. As the appointment progressed, they had an idea about how they could make a different cupcake based on our feedback and they went into the back and brought us out another cake to try too! We were very impressed. Every flavor was delicious and we really struggled to narrow it to two. They let us mix and match whatever we wanted and they even created a totally new flavor based on our requests. We ended up with a s’mores cupcake, a cookies and cream cupcake, and a chocolate chip cookie dough cutting cake. I think all in all they let us have 6 full cupcakes in the tasting and we got to take home the extras. They also worked with us in terms of decorations and following our theme. They had beautiful suggestions for the cupcake liners and decorated the stand that they brought to display the cupcakes to match our theme as well. Overall, it was a joy working with Honeypie and everyone was impressed with the quality of their product. We still go to their bakery whenever we are in the area and would highly recommend giving this small bakery a chance at your next event.

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • Kelly and Ian

Kelly and Ian · Married on 10/18/2015

These ladies are wonderful. They did the cupcakes, cutting cake, and groom's cake for my wedding and everything was delicious. They also came out to the venue and set them up for us. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because when my fiance and his mother went to get a groom's cake, he told them exactly what he wanted and they gave him an estimate of $75-$100, but then a week later when they gave him the quote for how much they would charge him, it wound it costing almost $200.

They are delicious and the ladies are wonderful to work with. Just don't set your budget on their estimate. Wait until they give you the actual quote.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Honeypie Bakery FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 2827-A Highway 72 E Huntsville, 35811 See on map