Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry

Pewaukee, WI View map Visit website

Based in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Melissa Ann Artistry/Melissa Ann Artistry + Co., offers those celebrating their wedding stylish hair and makeup services. For over 15 years Melissa has been creating beautiful looks that leave her clients feeling confident and radiant in their own skin. From natural bohemian tones to classic and elegant looks, Melissa Ann Artistry does it all. Her team has the knowledge and experience to handle any size party!

In Studio or on-location beauty services that provide fantastic looks for bridal, engagement, school dance, print/media or any other special occasion.

Our expertise and years of experience brings award winning and editorial makeup and hair artistry to the next level. Our goal is to give a relaxing, stress free , yet fun experience.

Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry/Melissa Ann Artistry + Co.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Adison W. Married on 01/15/2022

Best Wedding Beauty Team EVER

We hired Melissa and her team for our recent wedding, and it was the best decision ever! They were so professional right from my trial. She walked me thru my look and was able to execute it! On my wedding day, I had so many compliments. They were professional, great conversations, and prompt.

Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Adison! I cannot wait to see your photos! Your day was so fun. I am glad that we we were able to be part of it!
  • Jory
    Jory B. Married on 09/10/2021

Melissa is so talented and personable!

I'm so glad I found Melissa - her work is amazing and she is so fun to hang out with. She was a calming and fun presence the morning of and stayed on the timeline perfectly (no last minute rushing!). The makeup she did for myself and my bridesmaids was gorgeous as well and stayed put all day and night. Highly recommend her!

Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry's reply:

We loved your wedding Party Jory! Thanks for booking hair and makeup thru me! ❤❤ Congratulations and may you both cherish one another!

Deals

Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry 1
Discount

For any Bride or Bridal Attendee, needing makeup Services:

As our way of saying thank you for your service, Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry/ Melissa Ann Artistry + Co., is offering current or former military members, veterans, police officers, firefighters, and first responders a 5% discount off their services the day of their event. Please show proof of service to receive this special discount.

Pricing

Team

Melissa Story
Melissa Story
Owner/Lead Artist

I have been a professional makeup artist for over 20 years now and I am so thankful to have a career that I love so dearly. It is not just the artistic aspect of the job that I love, it’s my clients.

When I can transform how someone sees themselves and make them feel beautiful... That is what this career is all about. Showing people, the beauty that lies within each one of them.

I grew up in what used to be a small town, Waukesha Wisconsin. As soon as I graduated, I enrolled in College as a Business Major. I learned early that I had a natural talent in makeup artistry. I began my beauty career as a makeup consultant for Clinique Cosmetics fall of 1997. From there I continued my artistry work not only as a makeup artist but also as a featured artist for other leading cosmetics brands such as: Lancôme, Clarins, Estee Lauder, M.A.C., and Bobbie Brown Cosmetics. I have had special training with Airbrushing and special effects and photography.

N33 W22066 HillNDale Cir Pewaukee, WI, 53072
Location of (Melissa Ann Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding