3830 Washington Blvd Suite 201, Saint Louis, MO 63108 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Honest to Goodness Bakery

We are a from scratch bakery located in St. Louis City. We make an array of desserts and small bites but specialize in custom cakes with beautiful artwork. Our flavors range from properly executed classics to more complex flavors. We pride ourselves on our customer services and putting out the best products we can every day.

Follow Honest to Goodness Bakery on

6a1554628cf36fb0 Honest To Goodness
rood wedding cake

3 Reviews for Honest to Goodness Bakery

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Choose Honest to Goodness for your next event and you won't regret it! Kim and Adam are a super team and they completely exceeded our expectations, everything from the cake tasting to the presentation on our wedding day was fabulous. Two months after our wedding and we are still getting compliments! We decided on a small two-tier cake that we used for the cake cutting tradition and to serve our bridal party, and we saved the top tier for our first anniversary (we are counting down the days until we can crack into it). It was seriously the most delicious red velvet I've had. We also had a dessert table with red velvet & vanilla bean cake pops and salted caramel turtle & lemon raspberry cupcakes. They set everything up for us using some wood stump stands I had and they incorporated some of theirs in to complete the display and it all came together perfectly. Everything at the dessert table was a big hit and we even ran out. I was amazed at their attention to detail all while they were planning the wedding of their own the month after ours. Kim and Adam even included a "Secret Stash" of desserts for us to enjoy after the wedding in case we didn't get to try any. We really loved that personal touch and we cannot recommend them more highly! Thanks, Kim & Adam!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't say enough great things about Honest to Goodness Bakery! I was referred to them by a friend who used them for her wedding. Kim and Adam were amazing from the start. They set up the best cake tasting at their location and answered all of our questions. I knew I didn't want a big cake for my wedding and instead wanted more of a sweets table for guests to pick from. They delivered exactly what I wanted with cake pops and mini cupcakes in multiple flavors. Guests are still raving about it. I will definitely be using them for any future bakery needs!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sara · Married on 10/08/2016

I would absolutely recommend this baker to anyone! We had a unique vision for our wedding cake and she made it come to life! They responded to emails immediately and were so helpful. Would use them again.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Honest to Goodness Bakery Pricing

Honest to Goodness Bakery Price Rates

Honest to Goodness Bakery FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 3830 Washington Blvd, Suite 201 Saint Louis, 63108 See on map