712 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101 Map · Phone number

About Frosted Art

Frosted Art is a cake design studio. "Cakeallusions".....artist creations make from delicious cake! Cakes for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Any reason to celebrate deserves a cake.

fish008
fish008
pansycake003

2 Reviews for Frosted Art

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding cake was not only absolutely gorgeous but was incredibly delicious as well! We had a great experience with Frosted Art from the very beginning. We scheduled an appointment to visit the bakery where we met with Bronwyn to design our dream cake(s). She loved the idea we had to substitute a birthday cake for my FIL for the traditional groom's cake. We then tasted a ton of fabulous flavors and picked our four favorites. The cakes were spectacular at the wedding. Everyone said it was the most beautiful cake they had ever had and we had almost NO leftovers (sad because I wanted leftovers for me!!). I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/06/2015

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

The cake was very pretty overall, but they did forgot one small detail I requested. It wasn't a big deal. The cake I wanted was very simple. And in hindsight I can't I probably could have made it myself for a lot cheaper. The artist is very talented though if you want something more complicated. I had a lot of comments on how the cake didn't taste very well. I got just simple white and chocolate cake.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Frosted Art FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 712 Jefferson Street Jefferson City, 65101 See on map
    Wenesday, Thursday, and Friday 10-6. Saturday by appointment.