5145 W Lake Blvd, Homewood, CA 96141 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for Homewood Mountain Resort

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 07/16/2016

I could not be happier with the choice we made to have our wedding at Homewood Mountain resort. The location in Lake Tahoe was gorgeous and was the perfect fit for me and my husband. It allowed us to bring in his rustic, manly personality and dress it up for me. Our ceremony took place at the top of the mountain and all of the guests had to take the ski lift to the top of the mountain and then back down for the reception. We got married under their alter, and behind that alter was a gorgeous view of the entire lake and the mountains. Our guests took some epic photos, and I cannot wait for the photographers photos to come back. The staff at Homewood was excellent. We had a buffet but the wait staff still serviced the tables for drinks all throughout the night and were so friendly and courteous. The ski lift staff was also excellent and made riding the lift effortless. The food, I cannot express how good that food was! I will be going back to Westshore Café, their sister restaurant who does the food, every time we get the chance. If you are looking for an epic wedding, choose this location. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2016