HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

• Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

Holysmokes Productions is a wedding videography company based in Providence, Rhode Island that crafts films to represent your unique love story. With over 15 years of videography experience, their filmmakers are dedicated to reflecting your authentic personality on camera.

Experience
Shayna Banfe is the owner and head videographer of Holysmokes Productions. Shayna and her team have a background in documentary filmmaking that is sure to translate into quality video for your wedding footage.

Holysmokes Productions always makes sure that their couples are comfortable throughout the whole process so that they can capture those spontaneous moments. They film your wedding day creatively and discreetly using HD cameras and high-quality gear so you have a video that you can cherish forever. They will also provide you with the following services:

• Free consultation
  • Three packages
  • Up to eight hours of filming
  • Two cinematographers
  • Three-five minute highlight edited with music
  • 15-20 minute documentary style edit

Bridal portrait

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2017

Shayna has been absolutely incredible to work with. I found her last fall on very short notice. I wasn't convinced that I wanted to use a videographer at our wedding, but after looking at some of her videos, I knew it was worth it -- but ONLY if she was our videographer (all the others I looked at seemed cheesy). Anyhow, not only was Shayna SUPER responsive, but she also offered to travel to Portsmouth, NH for our wedding. When my father because unexpectedly ill just two days before our wedding (forcing us to postpone), Shayna was incredibly understanding and flexible. With so many other balls up in the air at that time, it was incredible to have a vendor who was so kind, warm, and accommodating. I'd highly, HIGHLY recommend her to others -- without reservation.

Sent on 02/06/2018

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Awww shucks Amanda truly you are the sweetest and the kindest! I just want to hug you!!!

Patrick · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Shayna as our videographer was awesome. She was super attentive in the months leading up to the wedding, and flexible the day of. She is also just really pleasant to work with! One thing we appreciated is that she wanted to get a feel of who we are as a couple (stories about how we met etc.) to best capture our wedding day. Stylistically, we liked that Shayna is an artist and he pieces are not just a footage". Instead, she had a way of capturing the emotions and warmth of the day, as well as our individual personalities. We watch the highlight reel multiple times a day to relive the wedding and it's hard not to smile and feel the emotions of the day. If you want to a beautiful keepsake of your wedding in the form of film, make sure you go with Shayna and HolySmokes Productions!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2017

Please please please choose Holysmokes productions and Shayna as your wedding videographer. My five year wedding anniversary is coming up in a week and it makes me think back to our beautiful day in Paso Robles. I would never have thought that a wedding video would be that important...wow was I wrong. My wedding video is the ONE thing I go back to every time I want to bring back the feeling of that day. Not once did I feel like I was being "watched or video'd", (which was my original concern.) I felt as though I had known Shayna for years. The video is so overwhelming that i can't stop smiling every time I watch. Being able to show my family and friends that day while conveying the feeling of family, love and friendship is irreplaceable. If you are looking for someone to capture life at its best, look no more. I was given a true gift by Shana and I can't thank her enough.

Award

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS Pricing

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS Price Rates

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS 1
    Instagram Film
    Book now and we will include a free Instagram film for you to share with your friends and family who didn't make it to the wedding.

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

I recently worked with Holysmokes Productions at a wedding at Linden Place in Bristol, RI. Shayna and her team were very friendly, great to work with, and very competent.....and very much on top of the details of what they do. I would very much recommend them for your wedding or event!

• David Anthony Media
    David Anthony Media Wedding Videographers

Great wedding videography company. Shayna is amazing to work with on your wedding.

• Providence, RI 02906 See on map