Providence, Providence, RI 02906 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS is a wedding videography company based in Providence, Rhode Island. This videography team is passionate about translating the emotions and feelings of your wedding day into a stunning, moving film that you can cherish forever. With over 15 years of professional film production experience, HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS will document your wedding day in a style that reflects your unique, authentic personality.

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS offers personalized wedding videography services that are centered on storytelling. With a background in documentary videography, these filmmakers specialize in creating honest, hope-filled wedding films that reflect your unique personality and relationship. Their offer a variety of areas of video production expertise including pre-production, interviewing, and post-production, as well as concept development, script writing, and location selection. They provide free consultations, a variety of videography packages, and up to eight hours of film coverage on your wedding day. Their packages include a three to five-minute highlight film set to music, as well as a 15-20 minute documentary style wedding film that is tailored to your style and aesthetic. Final video formats include digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive, and they also offer the following videography services:

• Additional hours

screen shot 2017 08 11 at 12 38 26 pm

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2017

Shayna has been absolutely incredible to work with. I found her last fall on very short notice. I wasn't convinced that I wanted to use a videographer at our wedding, but after looking at some of her videos, I knew it was worth it -- but ONLY if she was our videographer (all the others I looked at seemed cheesy). Anyhow, not only was Shayna SUPER responsive, but she also offered to travel to Portsmouth, NH for our wedding. When my father because unexpectedly ill just two days before our wedding (forcing us to postpone), Shayna was incredibly understanding and flexible. With so many other balls up in the air at that time, it was incredible to have a vendor who was so kind, warm, and accommodating. I'd highly, HIGHLY recommend her to others -- without reservation.

Sent on 02/06/2018

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Awww shucks Amanda truly you are the sweetest and the kindest! I just want to hug you!!!

Patrick · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Shayna as our videographer was awesome. She was super attentive in the months leading up to the wedding, and flexible the day of. She is also just really pleasant to work with! One thing we appreciated is that she wanted to get a feel of who we are as a couple (stories about how we met etc.) to best capture our wedding day. Stylistically, we liked that Shayna is an artist and he pieces are not just a footage". Instead, she had a way of capturing the emotions and warmth of the day, as well as our individual personalities. We watch the highlight reel multiple times a day to relive the wedding and it's hard not to smile and feel the emotions of the day. If you want to a beautiful keepsake of your wedding in the form of film, make sure you go with Shayna and HolySmokes Productions!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2017

Please please please choose Holysmokes productions and Shayna as your wedding videographer. My five year wedding anniversary is coming up in a week and it makes me think back to our beautiful day in Paso Robles. I would never have thought that a wedding video would be that important...wow was I wrong. My wedding video is the ONE thing I go back to every time I want to bring back the feeling of that day. Not once did I feel like I was being "watched or video'd", (which was my original concern.) I felt as though I had known Shayna for years. The video is so overwhelming that i can't stop smiling every time I watch. Being able to show my family and friends that day while conveying the feeling of family, love and friendship is irreplaceable. If you are looking for someone to capture life at its best, look no more. I was given a true gift by Shana and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Award

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS Pricing

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS Price Rates

HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HOLYSMOKES PRODUCTIONS 1
    Instagram Film
    Book now and we will include a free Instagram film for you to share with your friends and family who didn't make it to the wedding.

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

I recently worked with Holysmokes Productions at a wedding at Linden Place in Bristol, RI. Shayna and her team were very friendly, great to work with, and very competent.....and very much on top of the details of what they do. I would very much recommend them for your wedding or event!

• David Anthony Media
    David Anthony Media Wedding Videographers

Great wedding videography company. Shayna is amazing to work with on your wedding.

• Providence Providence, Rhode Island, 02906 See on map