Holy City Wedding Photography

Holy City Wedding Photography

About Holy City Wedding Photography

Affordable, elegant, modern, fine art wedding photography

Here’s What’s Included

There are absolutely no extra charges for my services.I will provide a secondary photographer, along with myself, to ensure your event is fully covered. All packages include coverage time of the actual wedding, editing of all images, and delivery of the photographs to you via Pixieset website.

Pixieset is an online service that allows me to create your personal digital wedding gallery, then send it to you via email. Once your wedding gallery is available, you will receive an email invitation from Pixieset with a download code that allows you to download all of your photos from the link. You may share your gallery with as many family and friends as you wish with an unlimited amount of downloads. Additionally, you may order prints directly from the Pixieset website.

You will receive approximately 100-150 images per hour of coverage time (approximately 1000 images total for eight-hour coverage). Typically, your images will be available for you to view in three to five weeks after your Big Day!

If you are interested in a physical wedding album, please let me know and we can discuss that process as well.

Rates

Weddings:                                  Engagements & Rehearsals:

Four Hours: $1,400                  Rehearsal Dinner: $600

Six Hours: $1,800                    Engagement Session: $350 (2 hours)

Eight Hours: $2,200

Proofs (2)
Save the Date (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Slideshow (1)

Holy City Wedding Photography was a Godsend. Prior to meeting Keller for the first time at our wedding, I actually cold called to "feel him out." Immediately I picked up on the fact that he had a very calming energy which I knew was the type of energy I wanted (and needed) around us for our wedding day. I was pretty clear up front about some of the things that annoyed me with traditional wedding photographs which he understood and took in to consideration when shooting for us. He and Ashley did an excellent job capturing our day without us really knowing they were present. We had so many shots, it wasn't a matter of choosing the best shot between several lesser options as almost all of the shots were perfect. He was always responsive to my e-mails and easily accessible as I did not have to run him down for him to call me back like other vendors. It was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Martinique, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Keller and his assistant Kaylah were AMAZING! We had an a non-traditional wedding at Brewery and we originally did not intend to hire a professional photographer as we did not think the venue was very conducive to photography, but we are sooooo glad we did!!!!!!! Keller was able to capture the unique qualities of the venue and we absolutely love all the pictures! Thank you so much for capturing our special day beautifully!

Photo of Holy City Wedding Photography in Charleston, SC - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kristen , 11/5/17, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

Charleston, SC 29403   See On Map
713-594-8079 (phone)
Holy City Wedding Photography is a wedding Photographer from Charleston,SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Folly Island, Myrtle Beach, SC, and Savannah, GA. Holy City Wedding Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Charleston,SC wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in Charleston wedding photography, folly wedding photography, folly beach wedding photography, folly island wedding photography, Savannah GA wedding photography, Charleston engagement photography .