695 Reno Rd, Royston, GA 30662 Map · Phone number

About Holly Roberts Photography

I've always had a passion for capturing moments, ideas, dreams, or feelings. I take pride in my work, and value quality. Photography is one of the greatest outlets provided for capturing the most memorable moments of life to be viewed for years down the line, and it's important to make sure you've got someone who realizes the true importance of capturing it just right. I have a true passion for photography, and want to be there in whatever time of life it is to document that memory for years to come for your viewing.

I have many experiences working with video, and photography. I was a photojournalist for a newspaper, and I'm now a freelance photographer who has covered family, engagement, weddings, and other events. I have had my photos featured in the local newspaper and currently have two photos on display at Ty Cobb Memorial Hospital. I am also a member of the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce. Contact me for more information! I would love to chat with you today.

Follow Holly Roberts Photography on

img3677
img3475edit2

1 Reviews for Holly Roberts Photography

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2013

Holly did a great job on providing me high quality photos and exactly what I wanted and was looking for. She is very professional and knows what she is doing!!!!!

Holly Roberts Photography FAQ