Holly Haddad Photography

Somerset, MA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Holly Haddad is a thirty something photographer and middle school teacher with a bit of flair and a lot of enthusiasm for capturing your day. I enjoy working with people towards achieving a perfect memory of the day in which they've put oodles of time and effort into. From beach to church to barn to city... I love all of it. I love being creative (so please humor me) and coming up with unique ideas that showcase You. Thanks so much for checking out my photography!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Brittney Married on 09/10/2016
    My husband and I can never thank Holly Haddad enough. She turned one of the worst days of the wedding into the ultimate blessing in disguise. Our photographer from another company went missing 48 hours before the wedding. Luckily we were put in touch with Holly who emailed me within minutes of getting the phone call. From the first conversation I could tell we lucked out, Holly was able to put my mind at ease with her positivity and professionalism. Holly brought so much energy and playfulness to the day and our photos, taking our suggestions but also finding great shots and locations that produced some spectacular photos. Not only that, she stayed well past the time we contracted her for, without ever once pressuring us to wrap up. In fact, I didn’t even know how late it was until my mom told us to toss the bouquet and garter so Holly could get some photos before the night ended. Our pictures came out amazing, Holly truly captured the joy and love of the day in every shot. We had a combination of traditional and unique photos, all looked like they were from the pages of a magazine. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how much they love the pictures. I cannot praise Holly Haddad enough, she hands down made our entire day so special.
    Melissa Married on 12/28/2013
    My husband and I had a short engagement and live out of state from our wedding venue, so we did not get to meet Holly until the day of our wedding. Immediately upon meeting her we knew we made a great choice. She is so warm and friendly and made the shoot fun! We took formal photos before the ceremony. Holly arrived early at the location to scope out the lighting and brainstorm good shots. Her photos are gorgeous!! She captured many candid moments along with the classic happy couple, ceremony, and family photos. I would highly recommend Holly!!
    E Married on 10/20/2012
    Holly Haddad Photography helped capture our wedding day in such an amazing way! Holly was extremely responsive throughout our planning process and available for any question we may have had. Holly allowed us to be creative while also offering us many unique ideas that allowed our personalities to shine through in each memory she captured! Holly was extremely professional and confident, while also relaxed and fun to work with! Holly arrived early to our home to capture some very personal memories, immediately our family fell in love with her bright smile, friendly personality, and professionalism! She helped us feel relaxed and well taken care of. Holly worked so well with our venue staff, DJ, caterer, family and friends. We quickly received our wedding photos and we were very happy with the quality! We couldn't be more pleased with the collection of wedding photos we have from Holly! Holly has since taken our maternity & new born photos- we're proud to say that Holly has become a part of many of our family milestones!

Glitz & Glam Bridal Glitz & Glam Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Holly does an amazing job! She goes above and beyond for her clients. Pictures are AMAZING. She is fun & reliable. Many of our brides have had her as their photographer, and they all loved her & her work. Choose Holly and you will not be disappointed!

PO Box 7096 Somerset, 02726
Location of (Holly Haddad Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding