Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South

1944 Cedar Creek Road @ 1-95, Fayetteville, NC 28312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South

Let the knowledgeable Sales and Catering staff help make your special day as wonderful as it can be.. The Holiday Inn I95 Fayetteville is conveniently located just off Interstate I95 and has all the amenities a bride could want. We have two lovely banquet rooms that are sure to meet your needs, our Grand Ballroom is 4000 square feet and can seat 250 guest comfortably. Secondly the Dogwood Room can seat 125 guest and still leave your guest room to dance the night away.

We have an erray of menu options to chose from so please contact the sales office and we can send out a sales kit right away.

The Holiday Inn has 198 regular rooms and 27 two room suites. We also have an indoor heated pool and center courtyard for outside weddings. Barons Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner seven days a week. Our lounge is also open nightly serving specials monthly.

Please give the Sales Staff a call and let us help your plan your special day.

Banquet Hall
Hotel Main Lobby

2 Reviews for Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South

• Antonette

Antonette · Married on 03/10/2012

This vendor was absolutely wonderful. It was the perfect location for our out of town guests as well as our local guests. The ball room was perfect and the staff was amazing!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2010

3.5
      2.5
      3.0

My Christmas wedding reception was held at The Holiday Inn I95. We used the entire ballroom and were able to decorate the way we choose. The staff was flexible and helpful. The food was very good and I heard many good comments from guests. Im a very detail orientated person and would recommend future brides be as well. I wanted to see all displays of food and table layouts prior to the day and they were open to helping me. I would recommend this venue to any future brides.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South 1
    Free Tasting Of Menu Items
    Once a client has signed a contract for their banquet space the hotel will provide a tasting for the bride and groom free of charge. Certain menu items excluded.

• 1944 Cedar Creek Road, @ 1-95 Fayetteville, 28312 See on map