4751 Owen Ayres Court, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94

Bright, airy and contemporary, Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I94 sets an impressive yet affordable backdrop for your wedding day, from vow exchanges to lively dancing at reception. With over 3,500 square feet of striking banquet and meeting room facilities, the hotel is equipped with state of the art amenities to ensure that your special day runs smoothly in a memorable fashion, with comfortable overnight accomodations for you and your guests to retire in at the end of the evening! From large gatherings to smaller functions, this Holiday Inn warmly welcomes you in to celebrate the best day of your life with your closest family and friends.

Wedding
holiday inn eau claire south i94 wedding eau claire wi 1 main 1506463690 51 800241
Fireplace

2 Reviews for Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94

• Ashley

Ashley D · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Very accommodating!

They are so accommodating and willing to help in anyway possible!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94's reply:

Hi Ashley. Thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to help and take care of our brides. We want to make sure your BIG day is perfect! Teresa
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Staff

All of the staff was exceptional! They were more than willing to go above and beyond with any request we had! The rooms were very clean and very comfortable!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Katie. It was a pleasure working with you. We are very happy to have helped you celebrate your special day and glad to hear you had a great time!

• 4751 Owen Ayres Court Eau Claire, WI, 54701 See on map