3333 East Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton

Host your wedding at the Holiday Inn Denver East – Stapleton hotel, the ideal choice among wedding venues in Denver! We offer the ability to accommodate guests on-site, provide delicious and impressive rehearsal dinners, and provide that extra touch of service within our Denver hotel and event space. With spacious event rooms and excellent event services, including planning, catering (featuring special wedding menus) and exceptional event staff, the most important thing you will need to worry about is saying “I do”!

Follow Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton on

ballroom

1 Reviews for Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton

• Collene

Collene · Married on 08/31/2012

My husband and I were trying to plan our wedding on a very limited budget. We wanted it to be nice and memorable but we only had $10,000 max to spend. We had a very hard time locating a nice venue, or any venue for that matter, that was within our budget, had catering, alcohol (or at least allowed us to bring some) and large enough for our guest list of 250+.

After looking at a few places and feeling like I was going to have to "settle" and give up my dream wedding, I found the Holiday Inn Denver-East Stapleton hotel! Desiree Solano was our wedding coordinator, provided by the hotel. She was so fabulous, offering unique ideas to cut costs but keep it classy. In light of parents and inlaws telling her what they wanted, she listened to my desires intently as well as the desires of my husband and made some amazing compromises to appease everyone! I really just cannot say enough about the amazing customer service and flexibility of the hotel staff.

Since our wedding, I have raved to all my friends about this wonderful wedding venue! They made me feel like a princess! Lastly, and most impressively, they were able to make the wedding look extremely expensive and didn't make me feel like I was marrying on a budget! I would recommend this venue any day!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• 3333 East Quebec Street Denver, 80207 See on map