12 E 49th St, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About HOLDEN Rings

HOLDEN is a jewelry company based out of New York, New York. HOLDEN is a new kind of custom wedding ring company. Made up of a team of designers, jewelry makers, and hopeless romantics, they believe that the one thing you wear every day shoud actually mean something. Their goal is to make personalized wedding rings accessible and affordable to all. From the glamorous to the traditional, HOLDEN can provide you with dazzling wedding pieces that you can cherish throughout your marriage.

HOLDEN Rings believes that there is always a better way to do things. They work with local, family-owned manufacturers and use conflict-free and recycled precious materials.

• Asian-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Kwiat

13 Reviews for HOLDEN Rings

• Michael

Michael B. · Getting married on 01/09/2023

Marvelous Beyond Belief

Through the entire process, Holden was unequivocally wonderful, & provided a level of care exceeding all my expectations.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Erin · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Amazing Rings!

We ordered my wedding band from HOLDEN, and we were so impressed! The service was fast and responsive, and the quality of my band is absolutely amazing. I searched dozens of sites and looked at some brick-and-mortar stores, but HOLDEN really seemed to have the best quality for the most reasonable price. It’s a bonus that their jewelry is ethically made, too! Would recommend to anyone looking for awesome rings/jewelry at a great price! Thank you for my dream wedding band!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Michael M. · Married on 06/13/2021

To Have and to Holden

This year has been tough. My fiancé and I, like many others, had to postpone our wedding due to the COVID pandemic. The last thing on my mind was the original date engraved inside of my ring. Trust me, I don’t want to remember 2020 in any sense. On the day I should’ve been getting married, my fiancé and I wound up cleaning the house and doing laundry. Not exactly a date I would want to remember.

When I had reached out to Holden to ask them if there would be anything I could do to fix the engraving, they reached back out within a moments notice and even allowed me to upgrade to a different version. Heck, I deserve it.

Holden’s product is quality, solid and handmade material. They obviously take pride in what they do and offer wonderful customer service. Don’t let ordering a custom piece online fool you. Your wedding ring is one of the most important icons of your wedding day. Holden understands and consistently over-delivers.

I am an event planner and will most definitely recommend Holden to my clients after such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

HOLDEN Rings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

1 Real Wedding

• 12 E 49th St New York, NY, 10017 See on map
    917-719-3634 (Phone number)
    Location of (HOLDEN Rings)