Richmond, Richmond, VA 23228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About His & Her Films

His & Her Films is a wedding videography service based in Richmond, Virginia. As a husband-and-wife duo, this talented team of artists loves capturing all the special moments of their client’s special day. With their natural, documentary-style approach, they want to provide you with a treasured keepsake that you can enjoy for years to come. They want their film to preserve all the joy and excitement of your celebration, providing you with a timeless portal to that special time.

His & Her Films offers approachable packages to their clients, letting them enjoy this team’s talents without stretching their budget. From short highlight videos to full-length features, they are happy to present the video style that best suits your celebration. Client revisions are also offered with several packages, letting you infuse your special keepsake with a more personal touch.

• Black-owned

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Worth The Investment

My now husband and I went back and forth on hiring a videographer for our wedding day, but finally agreed it would be worth the investment. Spoiler alert: It was!

I had previously worked with Jeremiah of His & Her Films in a professional setting, and saw the care and detail he provided to his clients. I knew he would be the perfect choice for us too! Jeremiah met us for coffee to go over his packages, and we signed the contract on the spot. Jeremiah asked what we were looking for in a videographer and in our wedding video. We gave him some direction, but ultimately gave him creative control!

On our wedding day, Jeremiah and his wife, Giovania, showed up to our venue early to get drone shots. Once we arrived, they were by our side the rest of the day. They brought such a light and fun energy, especially during our couple portraits and family portraits!

We were so excited when we received our wedding video! I think we watched it ten times through. It was eight minutes long! Most videographers in the area provide 3-4 minute videos for the price we paid. An amazing value! Also, it captured our day perfectly - everything from our first look to our handwritten vows to running through the fields on a rainy Saturday to the heartfelt toasts. It was so nice being able to send our video to family and friends who weren't able to attend due to our limited guest count. We received rave reviews from them! Plus, we have a video to look back on and cherish for years to come.

We are so, so glad we hired Jeremiah with His & Her Films, and would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Nevona

Nevona · Married on 07/06/2020

Amazing experience

If you want perfection His &Her Films are your go-to. I'm not creative at all and they were able to help create a concept. I will definitely be booking again in the future. Very professional and I would recommend it to everyone that wants great quality work.

Sent on 07/27/2020

His & Her Films Pricing

His & Her Films Price Rates

His & Her Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• His & Her Films 1
    $1000 off Spring Sale

We had a couple brides ask to bring back the sale, so why not! 6 brides took advantage of our Spring Sale in March and saved up to $1000 off their Wedding Videography Package.

Do not miss out, Sale Ends when Spring Ends June 20th.

Prep & Ceremony Package - $750 Off

Team of His & Her Films

Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson

Owner

Hey guys! I am Jeremiah, founder of His & Her Films. I actually got into Photography in High School because of my amazing teach Ms.P . I am a miliatry child so I moved around a lot and settled down in Richmond 2015, that year I developed an interest in videography. Just simple fun videos I did with my wife (dating at the time).

Somehow a blog page, The Richmond Experience, discovered our videos and asked us to film their wedding, and thats how I got started in Weddings.

Hope to chat with you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Richmond Richmond, VA, 23228 See on map
    Location of (His & Her Films)