3720 North Reserve Street, Missoula, MT 59808 Map · Phone number

About Hilton Garden Inn

The Hilton Garden Inn Missoula is a newer, full service Catering facility, and offer the best menus and staff in town for a very affordable price. We also offer off-site catering, should you decide to host your reception elsewhere. Since we are full service, you won’t have to lift a finger when it comes to setup and tear down. Let us do all the work so you can remember your special day the way it should be remembered!

Even if you’re hosting the wedding elsewhere in Missoula, treat your guests to the best! We can create a block of discounted overnight rooms for your out of town guests.

We work with you to design and formulate food and beverage appropriate to your group and budget. Our banquet space is flexible, so we can create a room size that will match well with your number of guests, and your event layout. We can accommodate anywhere from 8 - 800 guests. We also have access to customized lighting schemes, which creates dramatic effects for nearly every color scheme. It’s always best if you can visit the venue in person, so please don’t hesitate to make an appointment to meet with me.

We offer a variety of fully complimentary services, once you’ve booked your wedding with us. Here are just a few:

-Overnight Guest room for the Bride & Groom

-Menu Tasting for up to 4 Guests

-Cake Cutting Service

-Room Setup & Tear Down

-Tables, Chairs, Silverware, Dishware & Standard White Linens

-Basic Centerpieces

-Dance Floor & Staging

-Champagne and/or Sparkling Cider Toast during the speeches

CALL TODAY FOR A CUSTOMIZED PRICE QUOTE, CATERING MENUS, OR MORE INFORMATION!

Follow Hilton Garden Inn on

WeddingBallroom7
Bathtub

3 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

Bruce · event on 04/25/2014

Kim, the event organizer, has been excellent throughout the entire planning process. She is extremely personable, organized and efficient. The event went very smoothly. The food could not have been any better. We actually had several guests come up to us and rave about the meals. The servers and bartender were excellent! They were very professional and went out of their way to accommodate each and every guest. We would not hesitate to recommend this venue for any occasion. They truly make you feel like family!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Cris & Richard · Married on 11/10/2012

On November 10, 2012, our daughters wedding was catered by the Hilton Garden Inn. It was off-site, at a historical location in Missoula. The venue was somewhat small for what we wanted to do, but was my daughter's choice. Over 50% of the guests were from out-of-town and many from the Eastern United States and several from foreign countries. For most guests, it was their first trip to Missoula and Montana. Our daughter wanted them to see Missoula and get a feel for Montana. The venue requred 2 flips of the Hilton staff. Eliza Isenbarger assisted my husband and I through the planning process and set-up reqiuired. She did not miss a detail.

The wait staff, and meal provided was excellent. For 150 people in a somewhat small venue, the Hilton did a great job. All dishes, linens, and some tables had to be brought in. We had terrible weather, but the staff worked around those obstacles.

The food was great! A variety of dishes were offered to meet everyone's personal needs. The main dishes, including crisp vegetables were served to everyone without a flaw. The extra's such as cake cutting, and champaign toast were done on time and beautifully We found that we got extreme value and professional service. The catering is somewhat unknown to many Missoulians, what a shame ! This is somewhere all Missoula Brides and their families should check out We could not be more satisfied. I highly recommend Eliza and the Hilton Garden Inn.

Cris and Dick Volinikaty

Sent on 11/28/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

After visiting a few hotel ballrooms in Missoula, my fiance and I chose the Hilton Garden Inn for our reception. Our decision was based on the absolute gorgeousness of the location, but even more so the amazing event coordinator, Autumn. A few months before the wedding, Autumn broke the news to us that she had taken another position and that Eliza, one of the women on her staff, would be taking over. While we were sad to see Autumn go, we soon found that Eliza was just as amazing. She met with us on multiple occasions the make sure she knew what our vision was, and she always got back to us quickly via email. Even more importantly, she was so wonderfully nice throughout the entire process, and made it her duty to make our day special. When that day finally arrived, my new husband and I couldn't believe it. The ballroom was decorated beyond our wildest dreams, to the point where I don't even know how many compliments I ended up receiving. (My sister even said she had no idea a Montana wedding could look that good!) The wait staff served 135 people quickly and efficiently. The food was wonderful. Eliza was there when we had a bit of a scare (my sister couldn't find her speech, but it appeared before Eliza went to print one off for us). Finally, at the end of the night, my new husband and I went up to our lovely complimentary suite, complete with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. I could continue to rave, but since I've gone on long enough I'll just say this: If you want a memorable reception in Missoula, choose the Hilton Garden Inn. Eliza will make it happen!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Hilton Garden Inn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 800
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• 3720 North Reserve Street Missoula, 59808 See on map
    4065325300 (Other Phone Number)
    4065325305 (Fax Number)