Higher Love Entertainment & Events

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

Higher Love Entertainment and Events is a wedding-DJ company based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. This experienced collective strives to create the perfect party atmosphere at wedding receptions and private parties. DJs Testa Rossa, Devin Butler, TJ, and Mike are honored to be a part of such a special day in a couple’s life. To that end, their mission is to raise the roof and create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Higher Love Entertainment and Events offers a range of products and services designed to complement your party plans and preparations. Having covered over 600 weddings to date, these seasoned entertainers know how to meet their client’s requests. They offer customized quotes and packages, so no two events are ever the same. In addition to musical entertainment, they can also supply uplighting, microphones, photo booths, and karaoke equipment. Always sharply dressed in formal black attire, your personal DJ will fit right in at your sophisticated soirée.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1299

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

4.7

Shelby Married on 10/31/2020

Highly Recommended!

Such a great DJ!! Timothy was our DJ at my wedding on 10-31-20. He helped our entire wedding run so smoothly from start to finish. Not only did he play all our favorite music and songs, but he helped to direct our ceremony and reception flawlessly so there were no awkward moments. Everyone absolutely loved him and we all had such a blast! The dance floor was rockin all night long. We got so many compliments about him! We would highly recommend him! 🤩
    Logan S. Married on 10/11/2020

I highly recommend Tim

Tim is not only a great DJ, but a great guy. He is great at what he does and i’m happy he was our DJ. There wasn’t a dull moment during the whole day. He was on top of his game from the moment he got there. He frequently asked my wife and i how we were doing and even offered to get us drinks. He wasn’t only focused on being our DJ, but was focused on making sure we were taken care of. You can tell he truly loves his job and he is great at it. I’d recommend him to anyone and everyone!!
  • Heidi
    Heidi S. Married on 09/26/2020

Higher Love DJ

Tim was an excellent DJ and overall just a great guest at our wedding. Easy to work with, great jokes and dressed nearly as good as me! Conveniently checking in with us throughout the entire night to make sure we are happy and dancing into our beautiful new marriage.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Timothy
Timothy "DJTestaRossa" Lee
Owner

I’ve been performing weddings and events since 2013 and really enjoy what I do. I enjoy being a part of the fun atmosphere that happens during the entertainment portion of an event. I also enjoy walking alongside my clients in helping them plan their event and have the best time. I have an amazing team of experienced wedding DJs/MCs in addition to photobooth attendants. We all strive to make your event as memorable as ever!

Indianapolis, Indiana Indianapolis, IN, 46227
Location of (Higher Love Entertainment & Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding