637A Old Willets Path, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

Our mission is to create a unique party experience for our clients and their guests. We promise to accomplish this by providing more than just great music catered to each individual occasion. Fully insured, experienced team of Dee Jays, Emcees, Party Motivators, Dancers & Event Coordinators, High Voltage Entertainment is your answer to a stress free memorable event.

Follow High Voltage Entertainment Inc. on

hamlethvdj2
046831516d304281 1398286410708 twitte
openstyleboothhvdj

• Videos 1

93 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

1 User photo

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. 1
  • Deborah

Deborah Fruhauf · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Use high voltage.

USE THIS COMPANY. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the service of HVDJ! They did a phenomenal job throughout the many months of planning and were always readily accessible and open to suggestions and to talk through things. The service the day of our wedding was TOP NOTCH. Seriously, I've been to a lot of weddings and the energy, love, and dedication of our DJ (Anthony) was high above others. Throughout the night and weeks after our event we have had so many people say that our wedding was one of the best they've been to simply because of the great work of our DJ. I could not be happier with the service we received. We never felt like just a client, we felt that Anthony was genuinely invested into our big day and he would do ANYTHING to make it special to us. THANK YOU HVDJ!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Wedding DJ Everrrrrr

My husband and I were completely floored by you High Voltage Entertainment and their team at our wedding. Our DJ was Angelo and our MC was Anthony. From day one of booking they were always attentive always following up. They have great personal and are fantastic to work with. We had a 2 year engagement and booked them 2 years in advance. Every few months there would be a follow up and checking in if we needed anything. Day of our wedding they were punctual and professional. My guests were raving about the music and how much fun they had. No one left the dance floor all night. Another thing we were impressed by was all their updated technology including their photobooth which we booked through them. They even included from the photobooth a photobook for us and all pics on a flash drive of all our guest which they handed to us by the end of the night. We also included an electric violinist for our first dance. HV coordinates the whole thing so well. It was beautiful. Our experience with this company was incredible and I could only wish I could rate them even higher. 10000000000 stars! Book them!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Christine

Christine Re · Married on 09/22/2019

Great service so far

They will be my DJ for my September wedding and they are on the ball , I’m a pain in the butt and they are very receptive to me and keep me up to date on everything and they are super efficient I can’t wait until my big day

Sent on 08/01/2019

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Pricing

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Capture the Moment Studios
    Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

High Voltage Entertainment is the #1 DJ to use if you are looking for a well organized, fun, and people who know how to party! Their attention to detail is amazing and customer service you cannot get anywhere else.

• 637A Old Willets Path Hauppauge, 11788 See on map