High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

Hauppauge, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our mission is to create a unique party experience for our clients and their guests. We promise to accomplish this by providing more than just great music catered to each individual occasion. Fully insured, experienced team of Dee Jays, Emcees, Party Motivators, Dancers & Event Coordinators, High Voltage Entertainment is your answer to a stress free memorable event.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$1,000

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,250

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Deonna R. Married on 06/18/2022

One less thing to stress about

Anthony is owner and he is amazing. He was very clear on explaining everything to you. He works very closely with Swan Lake Caterers, which was the venue we chose. Anthony is very sweet, knowledgeable and very up to date with music choices. He respects anything you ask (I requested no Michael buble and line song’s). His shop is a little far, but he willing to do phone calls and zoom calls which is great and always works with your times. If you do go to his shop, he will show you around and make you feel more than welcomed. If you’re lucky, you’ll catch Anthony at Swan Lake, where he’ll make time time to say hello and go over any questions you may have. Anthony was also our MC which we were super excited about. We just felt comfortable with him. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor. It was amazing and even gusts commented about it lol. He kept the party going and knew how to work the crowd. The music was great the whole time.
  • Amie
    Amie M. Married on 06/12/2022

Best Wedding Ever Thank to High Voltage!

Wow! I had the most perfect wedding and it was all thanks to Anthony and Angelo at High Voltage. They went above and beyond to make the day perfect. People are still coming up to me asking for their names and list of songs they played. They were professional, ran everything by me including song requests and things my husband was trying to change last minute ha! They made sure to review things more than once to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and they answered emails promptly and professionally. I had 50 kids at my wedding and Anthony brought hula hoops and age appropriate games for the kids without me even asking. Anthony was extremely attentive, even handed my dad a glass of wine when he forgot to bring one during his toast. The sound quality of the music was great, even when loud it wasn't scratchy or unclear which I've experienced at other weddings. They even brought a generator for the outside music since I didn't know the venue needed that. They had everyone dancing the whole time, and played fun games to hand out the centerpieces at the end of the night. I was surprised at how much fun everyone had and the DJ team received so many compliments from my guests throughout the night and still a week later. I don't think I've done this before but I had to go back the next day and give the guys an extra tip because they went above and beyond. Please book high voltage if you're looking for a perfect and fun event!
    Jillian Married on 06/11/2022

Highly recommend

My husband and I wanted a low key party atmosphere for our small wedding--we didn't want introductions or people pressured to dance--and Angelo and Antonio gave us exactly what we wanted. They showed up early and were extremely professional--they also kept checking in with us. They went with the flow, for example we were going to cut the cake inside without an announcement, but ended up doing it outside at the last minute, they played the song we requested and then our dance song...without missing a beat. I can't thank them enough for listening to what we wanted and understanding that we wanted it to feel laid back and not so formal. Our guests are still raving about our wedding and how much fun they had dancing--Angelo and Antonio absolutely helped to make that happen! HIGHLY recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

42 photos · 11/08/2018
  • Samantha & Elliot
    70 photos · 04/14/2018

Capture the Moment Studios Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

High Voltage Entertainment is the #1 DJ to use if you are looking for a well organized, fun, and people who know how to party! Their attention to detail is amazing and customer service you cannot get anywhere else.

637A Old Willets Path Hauppauge, NY, 11788
631-767-3008
Location of (High Voltage Entertainment Inc.)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding