637A Old Willets Path, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

Our mission is to create a unique party experience for our clients and their guests. We promise to accomplish this by providing more than just great music catered to each individual occasion. Fully insured, experienced team of Dee Jays, Emcees, Party Motivators, Dancers & Event Coordinators, High Voltage Entertainment is your answer to a stress free memorable event.

Follow High Voltage Entertainment Inc. on

hamlethvdj2
046831516d304281 1398286410708 twitte
openstyleboothhvdj

• Videos 1

87 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

1 User photo

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. 1
  • Christine

Christine Re · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Great service so far

They will be my DJ for my September wedding and they are on the ball , I’m a pain in the butt and they are very receptive to me and keep me up to date on everything and they are super efficient I can’t wait until my big day

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • W

Wilona K · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent DJ/MC team!

The reviews really don’t lie, HVDJ is an amazing DJ/MC team and we were glad we went with them for our wedding. Our guests commented on the music selection and the fact that they kept the mood happy and upbeat (which is exactly our style).

Since first contacting them, their service was just above and beyond. Their response to every off-the-cuff idea was, “yeah, we can work with that!” Their online planning form made the whole process easy. They answered our questions, they explained the details, they helped with our music, and most importantly, they were organized. No mispronounced names, no mixed-up name callouts during reception entrance, no hitches. And to boot, they taught us the Gangnam Style dance on the fly, since we were so bad dancing at it. What else could you want from your DJ/MC?

Great team, would recommend again and again.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Adam

Adam Ash · Married on 04/06/2019

If you want the perfect event, look no further!

From the very first call I placed to contact and ask a few questions the were extremely professional and were happy to answer all of my questions. Being a former DJ myself I had questions about their equipment (which is top quality sound and lights) and they were very open and honest about everything. I had Angelo DJ the party, he had been great since the day I met him at the HV office and was open to any ideas I had as well as giving great advice on all possible options. They provided an amazing photobooth and even gave me a book of all my guest photos which I wasn't even expecting. My wedding was on April 6th and everything worked out amazingly. Song choice was top notch and every one of my guests said they loved the music (people from every generation). Angelo and HVE basically made my wedding night! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Pricing

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Price Rates

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Capture the Moment Studios
    Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

High Voltage Entertainment is the #1 DJ to use if you are looking for a well organized, fun, and people who know how to party! Their attention to detail is amazing and customer service you cannot get anywhere else.

• 637A Old Willets Path Hauppauge, 11788 See on map