637A Old Willets Path, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 2

About High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

Our mission is to create a unique party experience for our clients and their guests. We promise to accomplish this by providing more than just great music catered to each individual occasion. Fully insured, experienced team of Dee Jays, Emcees, Party Motivators, Dancers & Event Coordinators, High Voltage Entertainment is your answer to a stress free memorable event.

Follow High Voltage Entertainment Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Slow Motion Entertainment
HVDJ - Drummer
hvdj logo 51 305983 1571980637

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 11 Videos

105 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

1 User photo

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/16/2021

I cannot wait for our big day, but needed to shoutout before it!

We found HVDJ at a trade show a little after we booked our venue. The guys who were there representing the company were SO personable and so much fun that we walked away knowing we wanted to book them. We met with Angelo and he was so helpful and accomodating to any of our requests and questions. We booked them on the spot during our meeting. Since then, I have changed things a few times and none of it was ever an issue. During COVID Angelo has reached out both by phone and e-mail just to check in, they are the only vendor that I have booked that has done this. I felt the need to leave this review before our event because of this, and the exceptional service that I have recieved so far during this process, even during the crazy COVID times. Without a doubt my favorite vendor to work with so far, I would HIGHLY recommend booking with them.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Married on 05/30/2021

Obsessed with high voltage entertainment!

Where do I even begin?! AMAZING. I’ll start out by saying that Anthony and my husband formed a special bond because of the amount of times he called him with questions during the wedding planning process :D! He was so understanding and accommodating with everything. Day or night, Anthony was there to answer any questions we had, and honestly, the wedding couldn’t have been as perfect as it was without him. Everything from the music to the photo booth and everything in between was PERFECT. He’s an amazing emcee and really kept the party going throughout the entire night. Operations-wise, SO ORGANIZED. High Voltage has a form where you literally drop EVERYTHING in there for the day of the wedding, from first dances to cake cutting and everything in between. Anthony, Angelo, and the High Voltage team really know what they’re doing, and we couldn’t be happier with how our wedding went.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENTS YOU HAVE PLANNED! We’re excited to try and find the next big event to use High Voltage Entertainment!

Thank you Anthony and the High Voltage team for making it a night we’ll never ever forget!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Deborah

Deborah F. · Married on 05/09/2021

Use high voltage.

USE THIS COMPANY. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the service of HVDJ! They did a phenomenal job throughout the many months of planning and were always readily accessible and open to suggestions and to talk through things. The service the day of our wedding was TOP NOTCH. Seriously, I've been to a lot of weddings and the energy, love, and dedication of our DJ (Anthony) was high above others. Throughout the night and weeks after our event we have had so many people say that our wedding was one of the best they've been to simply because of the great work of our DJ. I could not be happier with the service we received. We never felt like just a client, we felt that Anthony was genuinely invested into our big day and he would do ANYTHING to make it special to us. THANK YOU HVDJ!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1250.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

2 Real Weddings

• Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

High Voltage Entertainment is the #1 DJ to use if you are looking for a well organized, fun, and people who know how to party! Their attention to detail is amazing and customer service you cannot get anywhere else.

• 637A Old Willets Path Hauppauge, NY, 11788 See on map
    631-767-3008 (Phone number)
    Location of (High Voltage Entertainment Inc.)