637A Old Willets Path, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

Our mission is to create a unique party experience for our clients and their guests. We promise to accomplish this by providing more than just great music catered to each individual occasion. Fully insured, experienced team of Dee Jays, Emcees, Party Motivators, Dancers & Event Coordinators, High Voltage Entertainment is your answer to a stress free memorable event.

Follow High Voltage Entertainment Inc. on

hamlethvdj2
openstyleboothhvdj
justinpercussionhvdj

• Videos 1

81 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

1 User photo

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. 1
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Best in the Business!

We absolutely loved working with Anthony and Angelo from High Voltage. We felt so comfortable with them from the moment we met. Everyone from High Voltage is very attentive and friendly, they made the whole process super easy and fun. Our wedding was fantastic, we are so happy we had High Voltage as our DJ and would recommend them to anyone!

Julie Drywa · Married on 10/27/2018

Our Wedding

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. I got married on October 27, 2018 and High Voltage were our DJ Entertainment. They are the whole package! Professional, Easy going, and they bend over backwards to give you everything you are looking for. Their equipment, lighting, sound system and DJ Booth is top notch! I worked with Anthony, Angelo and Dan at different times and they are all equally great so no matter who answers the phone, you will get all your questions answered. If you leave a message, they get back to you as soon as they can. Their form to fill out for your event is so detailed oriented, at first I thought it was too long, but don't let that deter you, it is perfect! They ask you all specifics you want for your occasion. If you cant think of songs, don't worry, they have a suggestion list! It's so easy and you can constantly go on your specific form to make changes and save. The songs I picked were played and the music just flowed into each other perfectly. Anthony kept my guests up and dancing; Angelo worked the Photo booth. You have to get the Photo Booth! Not only do people have fun taking these pictures, but you get a copy of all the pictures that were taken and they put it in a big photo album that people signed as well. I got the up-lighting which I also recommend. Our names were in lights over the bar and they kept changing with different logos, and the whole room at Marconi Manor was a soft purple to match my Maid of Honor - I loved it! I will not hesitate to call on their services again and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND High Voltage for any occasion.

Kimberlee · Married on 10/11/2018

The Best!!!!

Angelo and his team at High Voltage were the absolute best!!! We used them this past weekend for our wedding 10/12/18. My guests are still raving about you guys!! They did everything we asked and then some. Definitely will be using them again!!! Thank you for literally "making our wedding"

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Pricing

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Price Rates

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Capture the Moment Studios
    Capture the Moment Studios Wedding Photographers

High Voltage Entertainment is the #1 DJ to use if you are looking for a well organized, fun, and people who know how to party! Their attention to detail is amazing and customer service you cannot get anywhere else.

• 637A Old Willets Path Hauppauge, NY 11788 See on map