66 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

User Photos
Flat Screen (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
Video Projection (1)
66 High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Reviews

For our wedding my wife and I used High Voltage Entertainment for our dj, photography and video. Angelo our DJ was amazing and kept the party flowing perfectly. He followed every exact detail that we had gone over in our meetings. The entertainment was so good that it exceeded my wildest expectations. The MC Rob was very good at what he does, and kept everything running smoothly. He also had a great sense of humor and kept all of our guests entertained. Everyone we have talked to following the wedding have nothing but praise about great the entertainment was. Dan and John on the photos and video were real pros and had a real knack for setting up the best shots that are going to be great to look back on and relive this amazing day. Overall picking Angelo and his guys over at High Voltage was the best decision we could have made.

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High Voltage Entertainment succeeded at delivering in all areas of their service! From the beginning, they were responsive and patient with all of our questions. They respected all of our requests (songs & style of MC) and gave us feedback in a professional and polite way. They edited our Father/Daughter dance and Mother/Son dance songs at our request, which was fantastic! Anthony (MC) and Tony (DJ) were amazing! They checked in with us throughout the wedding but never were intrusive. Everyone was dancing throughout the evening. Our guests came up to us after the wedding to let us know how great the music was. You will not be disappointed if you hire High Voltage Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were excellent choice for our wedding. They played all the music we asked for. I also asked for them to be low keyed and not in your face and they did exactly that. They played dinner music at a good level so people can talk and a perfect level for dancing.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Angelo & Charlie did our wedding and they were amazing! I'd highly recommend High Voltage Entertainment!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High Voltage Entertainment is one of the best companies I have worked with. Anthony and Angelo are the best! Angelo DJ my wedding and all I can say is wow! He played the best music. We had everyone coming up to us at the wedding and for weeks after saying that the music at our wedding was amazing! Every song or artist I asked him to play was played! They were so easy to work with and accommodating to us. Charlie was the best MC out there! He kept the party flowing all night. Any questions they both came to me to make sure I was okay with things and didn’t do anything with out asking me. I will be using High Voltage Entertainment for any party that I have and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony and his team at HVE were amazing! Anthony was extremely responsive and professional. Whenever we had a question we got a response within the hour. They were extremely helpful in deciding which songs we wanted for specific dances/moments throughout our evening. They kept everyone on the dance floor and made for a super fun evening. They were great with coordinating with our photographers and kept the night moving along. We also got an open photobooth from them and we were so happy that we did. Our guests loved it and had so fun and we were so happy to look through the photo album of all the pictures with notes from our guests as the end of the night. We were so happy with how attentive the HVE team was all night, we even got a call from them a few days after our wedding saying how happy they were to be involved. We absolutely loved working with them and can't recommend them any more!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Anthony and HVDJ were AMAZING!! They took there time to help personalize our night. They called several times making sure all our questions were answered. Even the night of our wedding, they came to make us to make sure the music was good. If we wanted something played (or not played) they made the change. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night. They even played songs that went along with our speeches. They were so amazing. They even worked with our budget to make sure we got the things we wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

First I'll start by saying the entire team at High Voltage Entertainment is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were married August 26th, 2017 and our wedding was a hit! Charlie, Angelo, and Agron were our MC, DJ, and Photographer for the night. Charlie was an awesome MC and really got everyone up and dancing! He also calmed me down a few times in the beginning of the night too! While I made a song list I asked them to use it as a guide and choose music they thought would be a good fit. Angelo played great songs through out the night! Anthony and Dan, were in contact with me every step of the way and were always available to answer questions. Even our in-person appointments were a blast! We received great song recommendations when we were at a stand still with choosing. We were SO happy with the upgrades some of which included the party props, color uplighting, TV, and Photographer. We received a flashdrive from Agron with all of our photos at the end of the night which all came out beautiful! Our main lighting color for our wedding was Amber (which was also recommended when we expressed we were going for a rustic, romantic theme) which they were right, the Amber lighting looked STUNNING in the photographs and all of our guests loved seeing all the beautiful pictures on the TV as the night went on! The party props were great as well, everyone had so much fun!
Overall We truly had the BEST wedding and our family and friends STILL haven't stopped talking about it! We highly recommend High Voltage Entertainment for a super fun, seamless, awesome night! You will not be disappointed!
-Chelsea & Brett

Profile Picture chelsea, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, the professional service provided by High Voltage Entertainment exceeded our expectations. This company was proactive in satisfying our wants for our wedding, communicating in a timely and effective manner, and delivering everything that we were looking for. Anthony was a pleasure to work with and his support staff were fantastic prior to and during the event. He helped us tremendously with devising a timeline that satisfied our needs while making sure it flowed well with the venue’s own schedule, he would check in on us during the wedding and made us aware of what’s about to happen next. The photobooth & props came out great, and our guests raved about how much fun they had and how well the party flowed. We really appreciated his team’s professionalism and their dedication to ensure our guests were having a great time! We highly recommend this vendor and would be happy to have them work an event for us in the future.

Profile Picture Jess, 8/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Anthony and the High Voltage team are amazing! They worked my wedding 8/18/17. They have a really cool set up in their office so you can experience their room lighting option. They were energetic, professional and extremely helpful throughout the wedding process. They worked really closely with us to figure out exactly what we wanted the day of our wedding, including calculating out the exact spot in songs we wanted our bridal party to enter the reception to. The day of the wedding we ran a "rehearsal" so we could practice our first dance and our entrance into the reception. It was really amazing to have such specialized attention. We loved the service and we loved the team of people we worked with.

Profile Picture Rory , 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

High Voltage made our wedding day AMAZING.

They were the reason everyone was on the dance floor, having a great time. We did not even have to request songs or specify what to play. They were just perfect. All of our guests were raving about them-- especially their percussionist (he brought so much life to the party with his talent and his dance moves).

During the planning process, High Voltage was the most flexible and dependable vendor we had. They would reach out and respond so quickly via email, call, and/or text message. Anthony and Dan were both so helpful. They were, hands down, our favorite vendor of the day.

We also used their photo booth, which was another hit! They have so many options of photo templates and backdrops that fit perfectly into our wedding "look." At the end of the night, they gave us a free beautiful album of all guests' photo-booth shots, as well as on a flash drive. It was so fun to relive that day by looking at them!

Obviously, I cannot say enough nice things about them. They were AMAZING!!! P.S- Try the "napkin game"-- it was one of my favorite moments from our day.

Profile Picture lauren, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on June 17 and HVE did not fail to deliver. The team at High Voltage Entertainment was well versed in mixing all the different genres of music we requested and they kept our guests very entertained. Anthony, their events coordinator, is an absolute professional- he kept us updated and readily answered all our inquiries. In addition to superb DJ and MC service, High Voltage provided uplighting and party props - these were a big win with our guests - I highly recommend the team over at HVE!

Profile Picture Sheri, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High Voltage Entertainment was amazing! From the moment we met with Anthony & his crew, we knew they would be a perfect fit for us. They had everyone up dancing the whole night. We had so many people tell us they have never seen so many people dance at a wedding before, and we owe it all to High Voltage for keeping the party going. Thank you again for everything! You guys made our wedding that much more perfect!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Anthony and his team are professional and friendly. After first meeting them we took being nervous about if the DJ was going to be good off our list of things to worry about. they walked us through so much of what to expect, giving us options for anything we wanted. We picked a few of the songs for the special dances but left selection of most of the music in their hands as they are the professionals. We, along with our guests were very pleased. Rob was our DJ and Anthony was our MC. They made our special day special!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Anthony and the whole team at High Voltage for the most unforgettable entertainment at our wedding. We had such a great experience planning for the event and the day of was more then we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used HVDJ for our wedding on Saturday, August 19! The whole team was amazing!! They had everyone dancing the entire night. We were last minute and gave them songs we wanted to play literally the night before and they included them all and got it done. They were talented, professional, and so organized - everything went smooth and great the day of!! They are also very nice guys, we really enjoyed working with them! We booked our photobooth with them as well. Definitely check your photobooth quality before booking!! We thought our photographer would have the best quality photos for a booth, but they didn't! High Voltage quality was unbeatable and I'm so glad we have all the great photos to cherish from that. It was obviously a huge hit with our guests too! Overall we were extremely happy with our DJ, we couldn't have asked for a better company to cover our wedding!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth

High Voltage truly made our wedding the best experience for my wife and I. Anthony and his team were an absolute pleasure to deal with. From our initial meeting to the wedding, everything we wanted we got through their exceptional service. Our guests commented on how great the music was throughout the wedding. I RECOMMEND them to anyone looking for a DJ. They exceeded our expectations and would book them in a heartbeat for a future event. Not once did we feel pressured into any upgrades; Anthony clearly went over all options available and we wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thanks for being part of our wonderful wedding!!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used them for our wedding. There was a lot of communication, and everyone there was awesome to work with. They were great at making sure everything was going smoothly before and during the wedding. I got several compliments on the DJ and photo booth, and enjoyed how they kept the party going! I would highly recommend them, and would use their services again.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

High Voltage Entertainment was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast! They played all the right songs at all the right times so the dance floor was never empty. We would absolutely recommend this DJ to anyone who simply wants the best. On the big day the only complaints we heard was that they played too many good songs.
My wife's father was taken by ambulance at the end of cocktail hour, High Voltage was very caring and understanding and kept everyone in the reception until my wife was ready to enter back into the party. They made sure to go over everything with my wife to make sure it was all okay. My father in-law was able to make it back to the party and when he entered the DJ played the song my wife danced with her father to, there was not a dry eye in the room. It truly meant so much to my wife that they stopped everything when her father entered back into the party so she could have her dance with him. They went above and beyond to make our night truly special and one we will remember for a life time.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just got married last night on 1/29/17. When I first met with high voltage there was no doubt in my mind that they would do a great job! I was right. They honored every request that we made. Our 160 guests had so much fun! They were dancing the whole night long. There was not one dull moment.

You are in the right place if you are looking for great entertainment. Anthony and the team at high voltage were amazing. If you want guaranteed fun hire them and you will rest easy knowing your entertainment will be a success!

Maria Guzzetta

Profile Picture maria, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment I met Anthony, I knew we had found our DJ. I cannot say enough good things about working with High Voltage. Anthony was SO accommodating to our needs and extremely responsive. As planning a wedding can be stressful, its nice to know that you have reliable vendors. Anthony answered every single email/call within 30 minutes, had TONS of helpful suggestions based on our very specific requests, and overall was easy to work with. As a bride, don't let their location/distance deter you, everything was able to be done online and made it so much easier than having to travel to all my other vendors. One of the other main things I loved about High Voltage was their energy, Anthony was really calming and gave off amazing vibes - I have to say he was my favorite vendor to work with. The day of went flawlessly and he checked in with me, made fast decisions, and everyone had a fantastic time. I would absolutely recommend him/High Voltage.

Profile Picture User7062607, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Simply the best!! We were recommended to High Voltage via a friend and from the moment we met Anthony, we knew we had to work with himself and his team. He was so incredibly responsive throughout the entire process which for a Type A bride like myself is more than appreciated :) More than that though, they are incredibly knowledgeable not only within the entertainment space but also with weddings in general. They took so much time to walk my husband and I throughout the entire process and give thoughtful recommendations leading up to the big day. Not a detail was left uncovered with them! When it came to the day of, they were exceptional. They have a keen skill to read the guests and keep them on the dance floor the entire night. I swear I never thought I would be dancing so much as my own wedding! We also decided to get the photo booth which was so much fun! High Voltage even puts together a compilation of all of your guests photo booth photos for you. I cannot tell you how many complements we received after the wedding on how amazing our DJ was. One friend has already decided to book them for her own event! I would HIGHLY recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Anthony is fabulous ! Billy is fabulous ! I received so many texts and emails telling me how great our DJ was .The company itself was great to deal with, emailing me and keeping me in the loop in the months prior. I was able to pick the layout for our photo booth picture and Anthony created it to exactly what I wanted. The lighting in the room was gorgeous and everyone danced the entire night, nobody was sitting!!! We were all sore the next day from dancing so much... Anthony listens to his clients and makes everything about the couple and what they want.They are an amazing company and I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

My husband and I are so happy we decided to go with High Voltage Entertainment for our wedding. Music can make or break a wedding, and High Voltage definitely made our wedding the best! Our wedding was on 10/2/2016, and we are still getting so many compliments on how great & fun our wedding was almost 3 weeks later! From our first moment to meeting with Anthony, he was super friendly, quickly responded to emails/questions, and very helpful! Even on our meeting with him about a month before our wedding, he was with us for about 1.5 hours, going over ideas, creating our photo booth template, and giving us his suggestions of what would make everyone come and stay out on the dance floor. Our DJ was great, along with the two gentlemen helping out our guests with the photo booth; which everyone loved!

Anthony; you and your team went above and beyond for us! Thank you all so much. All of our guests had an awesome time and were up dancing the whole night and loved taking pictures in the photo booth! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! I would highly recommend High Voltage Entertainment. Thanks again!

From, the Cianos.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I booked High Voltage Entertainment for our wedding on 9.17.16, and I'm still getting comments from my wedding guests on how much fun they had at our wedding! That is in huge thanks to Anthony Sev and his team. My cousin recommended Anthony from when she hired him to provide entertainment for her wedding two years prior. From the moment we met Anthony, he was super friendly and easy to work with. I made many song requests for my wedding day, and even had a couple of live performances that required guitars, and mics to be set up. Anthony really listened to what I wanted, and helped facilitate these performances for my wedding ceremony and reception flawlessly. Anytime I made a change to my song line up or itinerary for the day, Anthony was extremely patient and thorough. He made sure that every detail for my wedding was placed perfectly, and had many conversations with me over the phone. He even helped me surprise my husband in playing a track I requested to sing for him. This was a secret, and he pulled it off perfectly!
He played music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. My main request was to make sure people were constantly dancing and having fun, and he EXCEEDED my expectations! People were on their feet throughout the entire wedding. He was also really great at not just playing the songs I requested, but keeping me in the loop timeline-wise throughout the entire wedding. He knew the appropriate times to play certain songs, and got a good sense of the room.
Anthony is simply the best!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone looking to have a fun and fantastic event to remember for years to come. We love you Anthony and High Voltage Entertainment!!
Love, Laina & Anthony 9.17.16