High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Reviews

79 | Hauppauge, NY

79 Reviews for High Voltage Entertainment Inc.

79 High Voltage Entertainment Inc. Reviews

Kimberlee · Married on 10/11/2018

The Best!!!!

Angelo and his team at High Voltage were the absolute best!!! We used them this past weekend for our wedding 10/12/18. My guests are still raving about you guys!! They did everything we asked and then some. Definitely will be using them again!!! Thank you for literally "making our wedding"

Edward · Married on 09/22/2018

High voltage did a fantastic job. Real pro DJ. He had his game down. We loved his dedicated attention to the needs of the wedding. The DJ was also a great guide in making sure everything moved along smoothly with the right timing. Wonderful! We couldn’t be happier. Thanks so much.

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

High Voltage is the ONLY DJ we will use for any party we have. They recently did our wedding on 9/15 at the Landing at Jones Beach and exceeded our expectations in every way. The venue is very unique with one interior area and two outdoor patios, and we requested to have the same music playing everywhere. Anthony went out and bought wireless speakers just for us and made it work perfectly, we had the same music playing everywhere and it really helped make the party better. We also had some pretty high production entrances and Angelo made them unforgettable, the production value was top notch and one of the most memorable and fun parts of the wedding, Charlie did great to with what we asked of him. Anthony, Angelo, and Charlie are amazing to work with, fair, and put on a hell of a party. We were pretty particular of what we wanted played and how and Angelo did everything we asked and made it all work perfectly. While the venue was gorgeous, food was great, and we loved being with all of our friends and family, HVDJ made the evening and we cant thank them enough.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

We cannot thank HVE enough for doing such an amazing job at our wedding last weekend. They were amazing through every step of the process and made the night go smoothly. We had Angelo as our DJ and Anthony as our MC....these guys are great! We will recommend them over and over again!

sam · Married on 08/25/2018

We used High Voltage for our wedding on 8/25/18. My husband and I were so happy with them! We cannot thank Angelo and Billy enough! They made the whole process so easy and stress free! They were easy to talk to and work with. So many other people at High Voltage were so helpful along the way and the only thing that made us sad was that everyone from their team wasn't at our wedding! Their performance was excellent and they helped make our entrance into the ballroom glorious! We cannot speak any more highly about them!

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2018

Easy A!! Ill start by saying I've known Anthony for YEARS. But that doesnt change the fact that he is a god send at every even he DJs. This man was not only my DJ, but he was my therapist in the days before, assuring me that my song choices were good and promising to veto the chicken dance even if my mother insisted on it! He was my maitre d the day of, collecting bouquets for the sweetheart and cake table when he saw they were all in the bridal suite (this was after following me up there to make sure I was ok as I ran out crying, bc I wiped out on the dance floor! LMAO). He was an entertainer like no other getting on the dance floor and singing along with guests as they drunkenly belted out Sweet Caroline (amongst so many others!). He was my bridal attendant when he realized that one of the only pictures I had insisted I wanted (in my wedding gown with my running sneakers) hadnt been taken yet and he personally up to the bridal suite to get them and RUN them in to the middle of the vineyards while we were out there for sunset pics! He was my personal photographer when at the end of the night he realized there were only 2-3 pics of my husband and I together in the photobooth so we walked us over, cleared the photobooth and made us laugh for a solid 10min after the wedding was over so we would have some kick ass memories! My dance floor wasnt empty for one minute after our first dances and I am so thankful for that! He made uncomfortable situations seem normal (no father daughter dance for me, so he suggested a parent dance and my husband and I both danced with our moms!). He is 150% willing to go above and beyond from the minute you meet him until the end of the night! You will have NO regrets with them!

James · Married on 07/15/2018

High Voltage did our wedding July 15, 2018 and it was the greatest wedding ever. Not one thing went wrong and they were a big part of why everything went right! My brother was on the dance floor all night and he is notorious for being that guy who wont get up off his seat!

Anthony, Angelo and the rest of High Voltage are total pro's. From Day One they were on top of everything. Communication was always great. Angelo was always great with that. Any question I had by email he was quick to answer. I sat down with them on 3 different occasions as we were getting closer, and they were super detail oriented each and every time we met. Their website has this easy wedding form where you can update your songs and intros for bridal party. So they were great and thats even before the wedding.

Day of the Wedding:

I showed up two hours before our Noon wedding and they were already all set up.

My Bride to be wasnt liking the color of this partition that we were to stand before during the ceremony. I think it was pink. Anthony came over to her and asked "What color do you want it to be?" We told him we'd like white. "Im on it." he said and two minutes later the partition was white. Total Pro.

Anthony conferred with my Officiant before ceremony to make sure they were on the same page. Ceremony was flawless.

Cocktail hour I sat with Anthony and Angelo for a few minutes as they made sure every song I listed on the wedding form was still what I wanted. Broke it down for me how we all going in there. Total Pro!

The dance floor was packed all night. Anthony was interacting all night with the crowd. He had a contest going on between tables and every table was so into it.

I had at least ten people tell me this was the best wedding they ever been to. And High Voltage is a big part of why we all loved it. Total Pros!

Brenda · Married on 07/08/2018

My husband and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. The MC, Anthony, was FRIEKEN AMAZING. We just wanna be best friends with him now. Before we booked them, we had tried another DJ, and when we said we wanted a lot of Hawaiian music, they were less than thrilled. But when we told Anthony at High Voltage, he was excited and said, “yeah! We can do anything you want!” Through the entire planning process they were always calling and emailing to check up on us and see if we had questions, even a couple of times in the week leading up to the wedding. Anthony was extremely accommodating. During the wedding, he was always checking on us, making sure he was doing what we wanted him to, and he just ran the show. He made up for what our sucky bridal attendant lacked. I seriously can’t say enough amazing things about him!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had the best experience with High Voltage for our wedding! We knew the moment that we met with them at their studio to discuss their ideas for the wedding that they would be the perfect fit. Everyone at the company was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional with us the entire time. The process of planning with them was also extremely easy and enjoyable!

At the reception, I thought they did a fantastic job with every little detail. Anthony was the perfect MC for our wedding. The music was also fantastic. They catered to every detail that we wanted down to every song choice that we came up with for different moments of the wedding.

We had relatives of all ages, including those who we never would have thought would have stepped on the dance floor, dancing non-stop, all night long. They adjusted the music accordingly throughout the reception to make sure everyone was having a great time. They even threw in their own song ideas (like when Anthony wanted to play some High School Musical because he thought our guests would be into it) and they all totally loved it! We have gotten so many compliments about how much fun people had and how great the music was! High Voltage helped make our wedding a total smash!

They even provided us with a photo booth and placed a copy of every single photo that were taken on a flash drive. Our guests could also place a copy of one of their photos into a “photo guestbook” and sign it. Throughout the night, High Voltage compiled this guest book and sent us home with it. It was such an amazing thing to take home with us! Book with High Voltage. It will be one of your best decisions without a doubt.

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I used High Voltage for our wedding June 23 at Giorgios and I have nothing but AMAZING things to say. We used DJ, photo booth, and also photography (Capture the Moment Studios). The planning process was pretty much the easiest out of all vendors with a very accessible and flexible online planning form. They were so much fun to work with and accommodated our every single idea and request! Everyone LOVED the open photo booth and our book with the copies of all the strips are hilarious, it’s so great to have a look back at! All 200 of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night and raved about how amazing the music was and what a great time they had. That’s what it’s all about right? If you’re down to have some fun and have one less headache in your wedding planning process, use High Voltage! Huge shoutout to Anthony (our MC) and Angelo (our DJ), you guys are the absolute best!

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

I first encountered HVDJ at a friend’s graduation party in June 2014. Since then, many of my other friends have hired them for their events. When it was my turn to host, I knew to look no further than HVDJ. From the moment I sat down with them in their pristine showroom, I fell in love. Angelo, Anthony, Dan—the whole team—made me and my husband feel instantly at ease and welcomed. It felt like we were all best friends within the first five minutes.
    They accommodated mine and my husband’s schedule throughout the entire planning process. They never forced us into anything, and always took time to explain our options and consider our ideas (and we had a lot of ideas). We truly worked together. HVDJ is by far the most organized group of professionals I have ever worked with. They have an online form tied to the wedding date that I could update constantly. They thought of absolutely everything I could want or need. They provided lists of popular party songs and honored all our personal requests. I made various Spotify playlists that I shared with them. They played nearly every song from those playlists, but also threw in some party favorites that I had missed and blended everything together for an absolutely amazing party. They made our wedding feel so personalized—they even surprised us by playing New Found Glory and Less Than Jake! I had the best wedding because of HVDJ’s unwavering commitment and effort to make us happy.
    During my wedding, they engaged us all with super-fun games. These games made it impossible for any of my guests to be uninvolved.
    I was a waitress and a bartender for five years. During that time, I worked party after party after party. No DJ or band has ever come close to HVDJ’s performance. I seriously love these guys so much. Hire them for all your events!!!

Ryan · Married on 02/17/2018

For our wedding my wife and I used High Voltage Entertainment for our dj, photography and video. Angelo our DJ was amazing and kept the party flowing perfectly. He followed every exact detail that we had gone over in our meetings. The entertainment was so good that it exceeded my wildest expectations. The MC Rob was very good at what he does, and kept everything running smoothly. He also had a great sense of humor and kept all of our guests entertained. Everyone we have talked to following the wedding have nothing but praise about great the entertainment was. Dan and John on the photos and video were real pros and had a real knack for setting up the best shots that are going to be great to look back on and relive this amazing day. Overall picking Angelo and his guys over at High Voltage was the best decision we could have made.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

High Voltage Entertainment succeeded at delivering in all areas of their service! From the beginning, they were responsive and patient with all of our questions. They respected all of our requests (songs & style of MC) and gave us feedback in a professional and polite way. They edited our Father/Daughter dance and Mother/Son dance songs at our request, which was fantastic! Anthony (MC) and Tony (DJ) were amazing! They checked in with us throughout the wedding but never were intrusive. Everyone was dancing throughout the evening. Our guests came up to us after the wedding to let us know how great the music was. You will not be disappointed if you hire High Voltage Entertainment!

Michael · Married on 10/15/2017

They were excellent choice for our wedding. They played all the music we asked for. I also asked for them to be low keyed and not in your face and they did exactly that. They played dinner music at a good level so people can talk and a perfect level for dancing.

High Voltage Entertainment Inc. 1

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Angelo & Charlie did our wedding and they were amazing! I'd highly recommend High Voltage Entertainment!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2017

High Voltage Entertainment is one of the best companies I have worked with. Anthony and Angelo are the best! Angelo DJ my wedding and all I can say is wow! He played the best music. We had everyone coming up to us at the wedding and for weeks after saying that the music at our wedding was amazing! Every song or artist I asked him to play was played! They were so easy to work with and accommodating to us. Charlie was the best MC out there! He kept the party flowing all night. Any questions they both came to me to make sure I was okay with things and didn’t do anything with out asking me. I will be using High Voltage Entertainment for any party that I have and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Anthony and his team at HVE were amazing! Anthony was extremely responsive and professional. Whenever we had a question we got a response within the hour. They were extremely helpful in deciding which songs we wanted for specific dances/moments throughout our evening. They kept everyone on the dance floor and made for a super fun evening. They were great with coordinating with our photographers and kept the night moving along. We also got an open photobooth from them and we were so happy that we did. Our guests loved it and had so fun and we were so happy to look through the photo album of all the pictures with notes from our guests as the end of the night. We were so happy with how attentive the HVE team was all night, we even got a call from them a few days after our wedding saying how happy they were to be involved. We absolutely loved working with them and can't recommend them any more!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Anthony and HVDJ were AMAZING!! They took there time to help personalize our night. They called several times making sure all our questions were answered. Even the night of our wedding, they came to make us to make sure the music was good. If we wanted something played (or not played) they made the change. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night. They even played songs that went along with our speeches. They were so amazing. They even worked with our budget to make sure we got the things we wanted.

• chelsea

chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

First I'll start by saying the entire team at High Voltage Entertainment is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were married August 26th, 2017 and our wedding was a hit! Charlie, Angelo, and Agron were our MC, DJ, and Photographer for the night. Charlie was an awesome MC and really got everyone up and dancing! He also calmed me down a few times in the beginning of the night too! While I made a song list I asked them to use it as a guide and choose music they thought would be a good fit. Angelo played great songs through out the night! Anthony and Dan, were in contact with me every step of the way and were always available to answer questions. Even our in-person appointments were a blast! We received great song recommendations when we were at a stand still with choosing. We were SO happy with the upgrades some of which included the party props, color uplighting, TV, and Photographer. We received a flashdrive from Agron with all of our photos at the end of the night which all came out beautiful! Our main lighting color for our wedding was Amber (which was also recommended when we expressed we were going for a rustic, romantic theme) which they were right, the Amber lighting looked STUNNING in the photographs and all of our guests loved seeing all the beautiful pictures on the TV as the night went on! The party props were great as well, everyone had so much fun!
    Overall We truly had the BEST wedding and our family and friends STILL haven't stopped talking about it! We highly recommend High Voltage Entertainment for a super fun, seamless, awesome night! You will not be disappointed!
    -Chelsea & Brett

Jess · Married on 08/25/2017

From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, the professional service provided by High Voltage Entertainment exceeded our expectations. This company was proactive in satisfying our wants for our wedding, communicating in a timely and effective manner, and delivering everything that we were looking for. Anthony was a pleasure to work with and his support staff were fantastic prior to and during the event. He helped us tremendously with devising a timeline that satisfied our needs while making sure it flowed well with the venue’s own schedule, he would check in on us during the wedding and made us aware of what’s about to happen next. The photobooth & props came out great, and our guests raved about how much fun they had and how well the party flowed. We really appreciated his team’s professionalism and their dedication to ensure our guests were having a great time! We highly recommend this vendor and would be happy to have them work an event for us in the future.

Rory · Married on 08/18/2017

Anthony and the High Voltage team are amazing! They worked my wedding 8/18/17. They have a really cool set up in their office so you can experience their room lighting option. They were energetic, professional and extremely helpful throughout the wedding process. They worked really closely with us to figure out exactly what we wanted the day of our wedding, including calculating out the exact spot in songs we wanted our bridal party to enter the reception to. The day of the wedding we ran a "rehearsal" so we could practice our first dance and our entrance into the reception. It was really amazing to have such specialized attention. We loved the service and we loved the team of people we worked with.

lauren · Married on 07/14/2017

High Voltage made our wedding day AMAZING.

They were the reason everyone was on the dance floor, having a great time. We did not even have to request songs or specify what to play. They were just perfect. All of our guests were raving about them-- especially their percussionist (he brought so much life to the party with his talent and his dance moves).

During the planning process, High Voltage was the most flexible and dependable vendor we had. They would reach out and respond so quickly via email, call, and/or text message. Anthony and Dan were both so helpful. They were, hands down, our favorite vendor of the day.

We also used their photo booth, which was another hit! They have so many options of photo templates and backdrops that fit perfectly into our wedding "look." At the end of the night, they gave us a free beautiful album of all guests' photo-booth shots, as well as on a flash drive. It was so fun to relive that day by looking at them!

Obviously, I cannot say enough nice things about them. They were AMAZING!!! P.S- Try the "napkin game"-- it was one of my favorite moments from our day.

Sheri · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our wedding on June 17 and HVE did not fail to deliver. The team at High Voltage Entertainment was well versed in mixing all the different genres of music we requested and they kept our guests very entertained. Anthony, their events coordinator, is an absolute professional- he kept us updated and readily answered all our inquiries. In addition to superb DJ and MC service, High Voltage provided uplighting and party props - these were a big win with our guests - I highly recommend the team over at HVE!

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

High Voltage Entertainment was amazing! From the moment we met with Anthony & his crew, we knew they would be a perfect fit for us. They had everyone up dancing the whole night. We had so many people tell us they have never seen so many people dance at a wedding before, and we owe it all to High Voltage for keeping the party going. Thank you again for everything! You guys made our wedding that much more perfect!

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Anthony and his team are professional and friendly. After first meeting them we took being nervous about if the DJ was going to be good off our list of things to worry about. they walked us through so much of what to expect, giving us options for anything we wanted. We picked a few of the songs for the special dances but left selection of most of the music in their hands as they are the professionals. We, along with our guests were very pleased. Rob was our DJ and Anthony was our MC. They made our special day special!