9154 Springhill Ct Suite 104, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Map · Phone number

About High Tempo Entertainment

High Tempo Entertainment was founded by Steward Pumphrey a.k.a. MC Stew, an MC/Entertainer/DJ and production manager in the event entertainment industry with more than 15 years of experience and by Marcus Davis, a long time professional dancer and entertainer in the same field with nearly ten years of experience.

At High Tempo Entertainment we take honor in bringing your event to the next level of higher energy. We pride ourselves on catering to the crowd you have hand picked and our staff will go above and beyond to make sure your event becomes one of the best night's of your life. With over 23 years of combined experience, a High Tempo Entertainment client is guaranteed talent that is among the best in the industry. Our personnel include MC's, DJ's, professional dancers, state-of-the-art sound, light systems, party favours, and music from every genre. We even carry the latest releases, to the greatest throwbacks.

High Tempo Entertainment begins with a high level professional approach through our hands on service. Our CEO's meet with each client and provide immediate access to them from the beginning until the very end. We make sure that you are comfortable with each decision every step of the way by allowing you to be involved in the process as much or as little as you would like.

Our goal is to ensure that your event will be a memorable one for a lifetime.

We look forward to working with you in the future. To inquire about our services or to receive a quote please give us a call at

(301) 800-3416. We can't wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,

12990853102062119164455617931051711948095605n
12986934102062119172055802380358228646310602n

4 Reviews for High Tempo Entertainment

Ellen · Married on 07/09/2016

We used High Tempo Entertainment for their DJ and MC services at our wedding. They were beyond what I expected and really made the day so much fun! What I really loved was that they got more people on the dance floor and most people stayed there all night! I was happy with the meetings we had and felt like I could trust them to make the day fun. I would definitely recommend using this company if you want a fun, high-energy event that your friends and family will be talking about for a while!

Dave · Married on 06/25/2016

Excellent DJ that I would recommend to anyone for any special occasion. John did my wedding dinner party and did a fabulous job that night especially when we did the dance portion of the night. He is extremely flexible to work within your needs, responsive, and very friendly. I even texted him the night before for song changes and he was still willing to make changes! He has top of the line professional equipment that will play calm relaxing music for an older audience and loud music with strobe lights for those who like to party.

John from High Tempo was a pleasure to work with. I had to plan my New Jersey wedding from Maine and went solely off a recommendation from a friend. After my first conversation with John, I knew that I wanted him to DJ my wedding. Over months, there was no point in time in which I felt a lack of communication. He was always very upbeat, personable, accommodating and professional. When my wedding day came, I had absolutely no worries about how the timeline of events for the evening would go or the music being played. I knew it was in good hands. He did an awesome of job getting and keeping people on the dance floor! My guests really enjoyed him!

High Tempo Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 696.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,398.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 850.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• 9154 Springhill Ct, Suite 104 Greenbelt, 20770 See on map