1-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hickory Street Annex

It is a great place for a party, wedding and/or reception, we have windows on all four sides and a view of downtown, exposed brick walls, exposed steel trusses, wood ceiling and concrete floors.  It has been described as an industrial, loft-like space.  You can view a calendar of available dates on our website. We only host one event per day, so if a date shows "Private Event" it is booked for that entire day.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Centerpieces (2)
Furniture (2)
Valet (2)
Aisle Markers (1)

Hickory Street Annex was an AMAZING reception venue for our wedding! It's a stunning location that provides a causal, yet elegant setting for a reception. The staff was awesome to work with- Michelle did a great job arranging everything! From the beginning, she was very attentive and quick to respond to emails and questions. When we saw the decorated venue for the first time, it was everything we had envisioned. The lights, linens, and set-up tuned out fabulous!

We are so happy we chose Hickory Street to celebrate our wedding- the memories we made there will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Tiffani , 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding ceremony and reception here. The space is unique and fuses rustic with updated and modern. The bridal suite itself is small but you have access to the entire bottom area, which is huge. Same goes for the groom's room upstairs. We used their in-house floral company, The Workshop, lead by Amanda Page who is amazing. I really appreciated taking her lead based on just a little info that I provided. And she nailed it. My florals were amazing. The surrounding area can feel a little rough but once you arrive and walk in the doors, you're glad you did it. I wanted our wedding that was in April to be indoors but still have large windows to provide an open, outdoor feel and Hickory addressed that perfectly. It was such a neat venue, and we'd recommend it to anyone who wants to get married somewhere unique but still beautiful. They also have several approved caterers, which is a plus. Some places are limited to one or two.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor

I don't have one complaint about this venue. I am the first to get married in my family so there was a learning curve here and the staff was so kind and patient with me and my family and always responded if I had a question or a concern. My guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the location and how beautiful the venue was and were so impressed with the unique feel and look of the building. If there was one thing that made my wedding day perfect aside from the obvious, it was the venue and their very sweet staff. Choose Hickory Street Annex :)

Profile Picture kelci, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews