HereNorth Photography

Sayreville, NJ View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Helloooo, I'm Adriana, and I'm here to give you PHOTOS YOU LOVE. I'm here to make sure your photos represent the real you in the little moments and the big ones too. I'm also here not just for the candids, the laughter and the tears, but to make sure things run smoothly, help you stay on schedule, and have a hella good time while having some drop-dead amazing photos when all is said and done! Head on over to my website to inquire and check out lots of extras and I'll get back to you fast as lightning!

Emma B. Married on 08/28/2021

AMAZING. You must work with her!

Adriana from HereNorth is incredibly professional, kind, considerate and very easy to work with. Not to mention, her photos are impeccable and she is TRULY a talented individual. Because of Covid, we're having a 2-part wedding (immediate family in 2021 and a larger celebration in 2022) and therefore our budget is very tight. Unfortunately, we had to find someone a little more affordable (hiring photographers for both years is very pricey!) and were not able to go with Adriana. But she was so kind to recommend several other amazing photographers (one of which we are working with) and even check on their availability for us. This woman is doing it right! She really went above and beyond. If you are in search of an incredible photographer and professional please hire her!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/24/2021

Outstanding, Professional, Saved the Day

To quote Oprah: "She is ... the mother I never had. She is ... the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person." Was she talking about Gayle King or Adrianna Lombardi at HereNorth!??? This sounds dramatic but I promise it is 100% sincere: Adriana and her team saved the wedding. She and her team were hands down the best vendors I hired. So much went wrong on our day but Adriana and her assistants, Ellen and Latifah, worked hard to make it right. Adriana helped me fix the truly fucked flowers that our florist brought. Ellen tied the bustle on my wedding dress. Latifah decorated my wedding cake after the kitchen at our venue messed it up. They went so out of their way to make the day better when that wasn't expected of them at all. I get emotional thinking about how fully they were committed to making us happy. I haven't even seen the photos yet (our wedding was 2 days ago) but I'm fully confident in giving Adriana million-star review. She shot our engagement photos and they were spectacular. I'll leave another billion-star review when we get our photos back, too. Hire her, but do it fast before someone else does!!!
  • Kiana
    Kiana Married on 05/22/2020

Blown Away with Our Wedding Photos

Wow! We just got our wedding photos back and I am just blown away at the amazing quality of these photos. We had already planned out our wedding once but due to COVID a ton of things changed! We ended up having our small wedding in a backyard but you could never tell! It looks so amazing. It captured the happiness and love of that day. I am so impressed not only with our amazing photos but just how Adriana was so professional about everything. She had helpful webinars, she kept in touch with us, and also gave us time and space to process all the fast crazy changes. I wouldn’t have wanted to get pictures anywhere else! Adriana is so sweet, knowledgeable about her profession, quick thinking, and adaptable. Her vibe and talent is on point. She was a very important and helpful member of our vendor team. We would come back to HereNorth in a heartbeat!

26 Mount Arlington Road Sayreville, NJ, 07852
Location of (HereNorth Photography)
26 Mount Arlington Road Ledgewood, NJ, 07852

HereNorth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does HereNorth Photography include in the starting price?

HereNorth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does HereNorth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

HereNorth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does HereNorth Photography offer?

HereNorth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does HereNorth Photography offer?

HereNorth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does HereNorth Photography offer for wedding events?

HereNorth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend HereNorth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

HereNorth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding