1 Review

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Henry Weddings

Telling Cinematic Love Stories

It all starts with a simple belief that since every couple and every experience they share is different, every wedding film should be, too. This mantra remains at the core of Henry Weddings and flows throughout their work. With the perfect blend of technicality and artistry, Henry Martens and his team of videographers are able to deliver films to their clients that are high-quality, full of depth, originality, and a beautifully creative perspective. Henry Weddings create films that truly encompass what it feels like to be present on your wedding day, ensuring that those butterfly-filled moments and happy tears are never forgotten. Available for weddings around the globe.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

What can I possibly say about Henry? The way he captured the memories of my wedding day are truly pieces of art that I will treasure forever. From our very first phone conversation, his enthusiasm was contagious! We filmed our Love Story video the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding (due to our scheduling constraints- not Henry’s), and when it played at the reception, it was absolutely one of the highlights of the entire evening. My husband was hesitant about the Love Story video to begin with (he didn’t really see the point of it), but after meeting Henry and hearing his ingenious ideas, my husband was hooked, and we were both so thrilled with the outcome. We also did a Same Day Edit, and almost a year later, we still have guests saying they have never seen anything like it! Over the past year, I have watched our Highlight Film countless times- it is just so incredibly beautiful. A few weeks ago, we went to a wedding in Guatemala- after attending our wedding, our friends had hired Henry to film their own! Seeing Henry in action was an absolute treat. He is so professional, and fits right into the action. I actually saw Henry slide across the edge of the dance floor to film the perfect shot of a little girl dancing to the music! He captures everything you could possibly want to remember about your special day, without being one bit intrusive or obnoxious. He is everywhere without you even knowing. Henry and David are so incredibly talented- I honestly could not possibly recommend them more. Henry is an artist, and anyone would be lucky to have him and his team capture their wedding day.

Below is the link to my Highlight Film: https://vimeo.com/150455336

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Henry Weddings Pricing