Pensacola, FL 32501 Map · Phone number

About Hemstitch Vintage Rentals

We are thrilled to bring our love for shabby, vintage, handmade, and repurposed decor furniture rentals to the wedding and special event industry of the gorgeous Emerald Coast. Take a peek around to learn more about us and what we offer our clients. We would love to help transform your next event or photo shoot into something remarkably unique and personal.

Follow Hemstitch Vintage Rentals on

IMG9987001
IMG9990001
IMG9992
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida51
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida50
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida48
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida43
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida42
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida41
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida39
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida38
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida37
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida36
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida35
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida31
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida28
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida10
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida29
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida11
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida14
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida26
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida13
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida25
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida22
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida19
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida18
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida07
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida21
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida20
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida06
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida04
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida00
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida63
Hemstitch Vintage Rentals
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalPensacolaFlorida02
1920sCoastalInspiredShootVintageWeddingFurnitureandDecorRentalsPensacolaFlorida
029dcb0a59a04b12 1 2016 04 27
IMG0042

15 Reviews for Hemstitch Vintage Rentals

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Heather at Hemstitch Vintage Rentals was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She helped me select pieces for an outdoor lounge area and brought my vision to life. She was great at communicating with me through the entire process and all of her pieces were lovely additions to my venue.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Chelsie · Married on 10/10/2015

I love Hemstitch Vintage Rentals! Angela was out on maternity leave for my wedding but had a wonderful back up. Tara was wonderful to work with. I had a destination wedding, so I was unable to come and see what inventory she had. But I sent her pictures of ideas that I had and she helped me to pick out pieces that were perfect. She was quick in responding to all my emails and very helpful with the whole planning process for the actual wedding day. She showed up to my wedding venue on time and did a wonderful job styling my reception. I would highly recommend using Hemstitch Vintage Rentals for your big day! :)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Hemstitch Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you sweet Chelsie! It was so great to work with you as well! Please be sure to send us pictures from the wedding! We loved everything you picked out! Congratulation again! <3

I cannot say enough good things about Angela Haley and Hemstitch Vintage Rentals!

My husband and I hired her 4 weeks out from our wedding date and it's the best decision we made!

She worked diligently for us as soon as she was hired. She kept us up to date on everything! She let us know about changes and other issues. I felt like I was with her every step of the way. She met with us several times at her warehouse to pick out items for the wedding, she set up our own items we created and wanted at the wedding, ordered linens for us, strung and mounted beautiful cafe lights inside, and picked pew markers and made sure all placement was perfect.

Hire her! She will work her butt off for you and you will not regret it! We hired her later and without a doubt she was one of the most competent people we had the pleasure of working with.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Hemstitch Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 19.00

• A Wedding Collection
    A Wedding Collection Wedding Planners

Angela is a dream to work with! Easy, flexible, creative, and you'll get the feeling that she just ...*understands*... your style without even having to say much!

• Kebbie Hollingsworth Floral Design
    Kebbie Hollingsworth Floral Design Wedding Florists

Angela is a joy to work with! Pleasant and professional! Great inventory and eager to please her clients!

• Amber AMADI designs
    Amber AMADI designs Wedding Dresses

Angela is the sweetest most helpful person you could have the pleasure to work with:) all of her vintage props are to die for and she is amazing with design setup and execution !

• Pensacola, 32501 See on map