Dallas, TX 75229 Map · Phone number

About Hello Flawless Artistry

We are a Professional Beauty Stylist Team in the Dallas and Houston, Texas area. We specialize in hair design and makeup for weddings, events and editorial.

We would love to be a part of you and your fiancé's special day!

XO,

Hello Flawless Artistry 1
Hello Flawless Artistry 2
  • Rachel

Rachel Skroback · Married on 11/03/2018

So fun, friendly & talented!!

Erika & the Hello Flawless team were awesome. They are not only excellent at hair and makeup but super fun and relaxing to be around. Erika & her crew did an amazing job giving that flawless makeup look for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and I highly recommend Hello Flawless to all brides!! For a while I was on the fence about getting a hair & makeup team for our wedding day but I'm so so happy we decided to go with it - it made the day so much easier and a lot less stressful! Thanks Erika and everyone :)

Sent on 11/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Hair & Makeup!!!

I would recommend Hello Flawless to any bride that wants to look STUNNING on their wedding day.

I booked Hello Flawless for my wedding and bridal party hair & makeup, and I couldn't be happier. Erika and Melanie did an incredible job of creating unique looks for each of my bridal party members. Erika made me look like a bridal goddess/supermodel and that's really all any bride can ask for, right?!

Erika was so easy to work with! She is friendly, always responded to my emails super quickly, and made me feel at ease.

Thank you Hello Flawless for making me look and feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Dominique · Married on 11/02/2017

We have worked with Hello Flawless twice. Once was a big wedding in Dallas. Their team completed makeup and hair for a bride, her nine bridesmaids, brides aunt, and grandmother. The second was a big project in Houston. Melanie and Erika are obviously fabulous at what they do. But they are also professional and ALWAYS keep to the event timeline (something we love as wedding planners)!

On both occasions, they made it a point to connect with each Bride, bridesmaid, and model that set in their chair. We highly Recommend Hello Flawless Artistry for your wedding day!

-Yvette and Marie Events

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Hello Flawless Artistry 3
    Hello Flawless Artistry 4

Hello Flawless Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair