Orlando, FL 32810 Map · Phone number

About Heidi Vail Photography

I am a fine art photographer who recently relocated to Orlando, Florida.  I am a story teller, a nature lover, and always up for an adventure.  I believe that every person is unique and therefore offers a new story to tell. I strive to create authentic portraits that capture my subjects beauty and the precious moments in their lives.

While every wedding is different, my goal is always the same.  I want my clients to have fun and feel relaxed, while I create beautiful, meaningful images of them.  So I shoot unobtrusively, and in a down-to-earth style, giving direction only when needed.  The results are fresh and modern images that capture the true essence of my clients.

Thank you so much for checking out my work!

Follow Heidi Vail Photography on

oceanedgeresortwedding

31 Reviews for Heidi Vail Photography

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

Heidi is AMAZING.

From the start she was very easy to work with and provided me all the information that I needed. We first had a sit down where she showed me several photo books of weddings that she had shot. Heidi helped me created a time line which I then used to purchase a package from her. She was very clear on how much time she thought I would need and didn't try to just take on more time for the sake of it. She came with a second shooter which was also great since my husband was getting ready at a different locations from me.

My wedding was a chilly day and all the photos were done outside. She did a great job a keeping everyone relaxed and not look like we were freezing :)

Heidi also did a great job at helping us stick the the timeline. We did sunset photos so she just nicely came over to us and mentioned how it was time to get those start. She never made us feel rushed.

What is also great about her photography is that she does a mix of film and digital.

Since my wedding was only about a month ago I have only seen a few sneak peaks of photos, but they have all been so great! I can not wait to get them all and have prints made.

Overall, Heidi was just the best to work with and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Cate · Married on 07/18/2015

Heidi was great to work with. She did our engagement and wedding day photos. She provided us with absolutely beautiful photos and was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. A major bonus for my now husband and I was that she was very fun to work with. You spend a lot of time with your wedding photographer and finding someone who was not only very talented, but also that you enjoyed spending time was was key for us. I would highly recommend Heidi.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jen · Married on 04/25/2015

From the moment my fiance and I got engaged, we knew that we wanted Heidi as our wedding photographer -- she took the most beautiful pictures of us at another person's wedding we attended a couple of years ago that really captured our love and happiness that day. Heidi is well known on the Cape and across Massachusetts as one of the most talented wedding photographers out there, so imagine our excitement when she actually was available for our wedding!

We are beyond thrilled with every aspect of Heidi's work -- from start to finish not only was she tremendously professional and helpful, but she was FUN. She really took the time to work with our budget and our various needs. With Heidi, it really felt like I could ask for anything and she would work with us to make it happen. The pictures she took were so beautiful, so lively, and truly captured the emotions of the day. We have received so many compliments on her photography since receiving them and couldn't be happier with how perfectly she captured such an important day in our lives.

On top of all this.... she got us our photos within one month of the wedding! I cannot recommend Heidi enough, she is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Award

Heidi Vail Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Belovely Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

We can't get enough of Heidi Vail Photography! Her images are beyond beautiful and she is so easy to work with. On what for us can be such a hectic and fast day, her sense of ease helps everyone (including the bride + groom) enjoy every moment. Not only does she capture the elegance and details of the day wonderfully, but she is captures the happiness and fun too! We highly recommend her and we look forward to the opportunity of working with her again!

• Curtis Knight Entertainment Wedding Videographers

Heidi is sweet polite, fun and talented. Use her and you will be very happy !! You get the added value of her husband Tim, who is also a stellar talent. - Curtis Knight

• Orlando, 32810 See on map
    Location of (Heidi Vail Photography)

Heidi Vail Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heidi Vail Photography include in the starting price?

Heidi Vail Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Heidi Vail Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Heidi Vail Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Heidi Vail Photography offer?

Heidi Vail Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Heidi Vail Photography offer?

Heidi Vail Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Heidi Vail Photography offer for wedding events?

Heidi Vail Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Heidi Vail Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heidi Vail Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.