Heidi Roland Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

I am a Philadelphia based Wedding Photographer and specialize in wedding photography and engagement photography in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and beyond. Everyone has their own unique essence and a story to share. As a photographer, I am trained to see the light, watch for it, follow it, and work with it to create beautiful images. Not only do I work with the outer light, but I also work with the inner light, the connection, the emotion, the subtle shifts that hold the spirit of the moment. I create space for people to express their stories and share these sacred moments. Whether it be your wedding day, portraits of your family or the vision of your company, non-profit or brand, my images reflect the vision and inner beauty. These photographs hold your precious moments, share your stories and amplify love. It is an honor to be a part of your journey.

I can't wait to hear from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

Emily L. Married on 04/22/2022

Personalized, professional, flexible, amazing photographer!

If you don't hire Heidi to shoot your wedding then what are you even doing with your life? She could not have been a more fabulous photographer. From our first phone call she was so kind and enthusiastic. She listened to everything we wanted, went over our formals shot lists and other wants, and executed everything to perfection. Her assistant/the second photographer (Heather, I'm almost certain) was great too. She worked with the men at first and my husband had great things to say about her. The day of she was so efficient and was able to take way more shots than we thought we had time for. She encouraged us to grab her during the whole night if there's something specific we wanted on the fly. She COULD NOT have been more accommodating. My sister/matron of honor uses a wheelchair, and so I told her ahead of time that might limit a few things, and she was so patient with getting her set up and helping get the best shots. My sister was so impressed and sorely regrets not knowing about her for HER wedding last year. I want to throw other fancy events now just to hire her to photograph them! Oh also, our wedding was a Friday and that Sunday morning she had 23 web-sized pictures ready for us to share. She just delivered the rest of the pictures and it’s only been three weeks since our wedding. She’s s dynamo.

Heidi Roland Photography's reply:

I loved photographing your wedding day at Joseph Ambler Inn. It was a true joy to be with you and your family on such a special day!
    Jack Married on 04/16/2022

You can’t get much better than Heidi!

Heidi shot our proposal on Addison St in Philadelphia, capturing both the moment I was on a knee and taking couple and family photos afterward. From the time we first spoke, she was prompt, professional, and it was abundantly clear that she was an extremely skilled photographer. Despite all that, my fiancée, our families, and I were absolutely blown away by the work Heidi did shooting our engagement. She knew just where to be to work around foot traffic on the street, was patient in capturing the organic moments of surprise, joy and love without direction, and when it came time to take formal photos, she was razor-sharp in telling us where to stand, how to angle ourselves, and more. She captured the emotion of the moment brilliantly, and captured the backdrop of a picturesque Philadelphia spring with a level of skill that was absolutely stunning. Highly, highly recommend Heidi!!

Heidi Roland Photography's reply:

Your proposal was so perfect! I love that you chose a cute cobblestone Street in Philadelphia and invited your families to celebrate. You will never forget this beautiful memory.
  • Liz
    Liz H. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect Photographer for Our Microwedding

My husband and I hired Heidi to photograph our microwedding at Vaux Studio. From our very first meeting, she impressed us with her professionalism and competence. She was a clear communicator, reliable, and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the wedding day itself. She exceeded our expectations, both in terms of the number of photos and the turnover time. She sent us two dozen photos as a "sneak peak" the day after the wedding, and the full set of photos only two weeks later! We are absolutely delighted with the photos and will no doubt cherish them for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Heidi!

Heidi Roland Photography's reply:

What a stunning day at one of my absolute favorite small wedding venues in Philadelphia! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and adventure together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Philadelphia, 19143
2679792010
Location of (Heidi Roland Photography)

Heidi Roland Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heidi Roland Photography include in the starting price?

Heidi Roland Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Heidi Roland Photography offer?

Heidi Roland Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Heidi Roland Photography offer?

Heidi Roland Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Heidi Roland Photography offer for wedding events?

Heidi Roland Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Heidi Roland Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heidi Roland Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding