Marietta, Marietta, GA 30062 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Heidi Lauren Events

• Day-Of Wedding and Event Coordinator
  • Last minute Coordinator
  • Timeline Creation and Vendor Management (ahead of time and onsite)
  • Floorplan Creation and Management (ahead of time and onsite)
  • Vendor Recommendations
  • Mini Weddings (package)
  • Engagement Parties, Elopements, Receptions, Rehearsals
  • Planning: Partial and Full

We do traditional weddings, but we also love:

• Non-traditional or out of the ordinary weddings.. alternative, unique, tattooed, pink hair, blue dress, etc.
  • Georgia Film and TV themed weddings, Dragon Con weddings
  • Same Sex Weddings - LGBTQ friendly! Love is love. We love love, and we love you. ;) but only in that friendship sort of way, if you’re weird about it. :D No discrimination.
  • North Georgia Weddings

We also coordinate and help plan non-wedding events. Client or Employee appreciation parties, Conferences, Networking, Birthdays, Graduations, etc.

We are laid back in demeanor but passionate and serious about what we do. You will have nothing to worry about on your wedding day or event day.

Follow Heidi Lauren Events on

atlanta family photographer krisandra evans 0043 51 773875
Heidi Lauren Events
Partial planning and Day-Of Coordination. Erica + Andrew got married at Lake Oconee. Photo by Ty...
Day-Of Coordinator
atlanta family photographer krisandra evans 0043 51 773875

9 Reviews for Heidi Lauren Events

• Amanda

Amanda Lutin · Married on 11/16/2018

Heidi is absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Heidi! If you have the opportunity to work with her, I strongly suggest you leap at it! My fiance (now husband) and I were a little less than two months from our wedding when we found Heidi. I don't know if it was an oversight on my part, but I thought we the venue had a day of event coordinator (apparently they are only schedule events). I was a bit overwhelmed when I found this out. We wanted our family to relax and enjoy the wedding. I reached out to many coordinators and most didn't do just day of event coordinating or they were unavailable. One of them gave me Heidi's name and I'm so glad they did! She was available and able to do day of coordination (don't take her availability as a warning-she was coming back from being off for a bit and it was lucky for us we caught her at that time). When I first consulted with her on the phone, I knew she was the right fit. Our wedding reception was a bit non-conventional (only a reception-we had our wedding the night before with immediate family) and she was truly open to our concept and non-judgmental (if you can imagine some of the people we talked with were not so open). Her fee was very reasonable as well. In less than 2 months, Heidi helped us pull everything together. She is extremely detail-oriented. She thought of things I never would have imagined thinking of and kept me on track. We met with her once and were able to do everything else via e-mail. When it came time for the reception, she was an absolute rockstar. She brought her mother to help as well (absolutely love that this was a family effort). We only had a short period of time to set up and take down (which was a huge source of anxiety for me) and she got everything done beautifully. She made sure to take pictures of all of our decorations and shared them with us. She helped our reception flow wonderfully. When things didn't happen as we scheduled, she was so flexible and would turn lemons into lemonade and make something else amazing happen. And the unexpected things were some of our favorite parts. Because of Heidi's help and hard work, we had an absolutely perfect reception and made so many beautiful memories. Even though we only worked with Heidi for a short period of time, I feel like I've known her for years (she is just that kind of person) and we are so glad she was a part of our special day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Heidi Lauren Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Mandie! I loved working with you and Joshua to make your day beautiful and run smoothly!! Your families and friends were a pleasure, as well! Please keep in touch :)

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Heidi was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. She guaranteed a stress free wedding day, and she delivered! At no point during the day were we worried about anything out of place. Heidi coordinated all of our various vendors with ease and professionalism. I would recommend Heidi to anyone looking to "actually" enjoy their wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Donal · Married on 10/14/2016

I cannot say enough about Heidi Lauren. Her efforts were essential to our wedding. Heidi possesses incredible creativity, flexibility, insight, and determination, which allowed my wife and me to enjoy our day knowing that everything was in good hands. To put it quite simply, without Heidi our wedding would not have been a success!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Heidi Lauren Events's reply:

Donal, thank you so much for the lovely review and your feedback! I am so happy to have been a part of your and Mckenzi's day :) You guys are awesome!

Award

Heidi Lauren Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Audioprism Entertainment
    Audioprism Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Heidi Lauren on several types of events from social parties to weddings, and her dedication to her clients and their vision has always been very apparent. As a vendor it is great to have a planner who pays attention to the details and develops rapport with everyone involved so that everyone is on the same page!

• Marietta Marietta, Georgia, 30062 See on map
    Text anytime. I'll get back to you within 2 business days!