Greenville, NC 27834 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Sweets Bakery

Alfonzo & Gwendolyn Jones founded Heavenly Sweets Bakery in 2007 with one goal in mind: to create a product that was not only appealing to the eye, but also to the taste buds. We have worked hard to develop recipes that we guarantee you will love at first bite! We specialize in making our clients dreams come true. We won’t stop until we make the design that you have in mind a sweet reality. My husband and I are a dynamic duo, we like to think of ourselves as “Cake Engineers,” because we believe that “Anything is Possible with Cake.” If you can think it up, we can bake it up! Heavenly Sweets Bakery is more than just cake. We offer a wide variety of delicious, homemade “HSB Sweet Treats.” There is something at Heavenly Sweets Bakery for everyone. If you are looking for some heavenly sweets, that taste just as good as they look, contact Heavenly Sweets Bakery, located in Greenville, NC. We look forward to working with you to make all of your sweetest dreams a reality.

Follow Heavenly Sweets Bakery on

Picture6
Picture1
SAM0050
Heavenly Sweets Bakery
Personalized Camera Cake.  (Groom's Cake)
Personalized Camera Cake. (Groom's Cake)
SAM0047
image
WEddingCake1

19 Reviews for Heavenly Sweets Bakery

Russell · event on: 05/27/2016

Today I received my 4th cake from Alfonzo and Gwen Jones. Their cakes are always amazing looking and above and beyond what you were expecting, but that is just the beginning of their cakes. When you cut into the cake and taste it you begin to realize why they are called Heavenly Sweets Bakery because it taste like a little piece of heaven on a fork. Their cakes are truly the best tasting cakes I have every tasted. They have set themselves apart from everyone with the appearance and taste of their cakes. Order one for your next special occasion or event and I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kelli · Married on 07/12/2014

My little girls cake had lots of details as well as the cookies I had made. I can't say enough about either. We had so many compliments at her party. Taste, look, quality and Gwen and Alfonzo were beyond words. They did such a phenomenal job. Alfonzo is so kind and every little detail was met with excellence by Gwen. We have found our favorite bakery. See you again next year Gwen and Alfonzo. Again from the bottom of our hearts thank you.

Sent on 07/13/2014

A · event on: 12/29/2013

I live two states away and found Heavenly Sweets by searching Greenville NC directory. I was looking for a bakery that could make a theme cake for my sister's 50th birthday that would WOW the crowd. Gwen helped us design a cake (featured on the scroll) over the phone that far exceeded our expectations. She and her crew transported this huge cake to Rocky Mount, assembled it onsite and ensured that everything was to our satisfaction. We had over 125 guests, a band, wonderful food, and centerpiece of the buffet was the cake. It was so good that I was put in charge of the cake for every subsequent 50th birthday party for my siblings. And, Gwen has made them all. The fish cake (also featured) was for one of my brothers. There was also a Dallas Cowboys stadium cake for another brother - also customized and also huge. I was put off by the tone of one of the bakeries I contacted . Gwen was warm yet professional. My focus wasn't price, but quality. So, while the cakes were not cheap, I also got exactly what I paid for.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Award

• Greenville, 27834 See on map
    (Phone number)
    please e mail info@heavenlysweetsbakery.com for more information.