Huntsville, AL 35810 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Engagements

Heavenly Engagements is a full service Event Planning and Decor company that specializes in making the planning process fun and memorable for it's clients as well as providing affordable and elegant design ideas and solutions. As a bride, there are a lot of details and responsibilities that you do not want to fall on your shoulders on the day that's supposed to be all about you and as your planner, I can offer you the convenience of a stress free planning process and wedding day. Keeping you on budget, helping you find the appropriate vendors and coordinating the details are just a few of the services that I can offer you. As your decorator, I offer elegant ceremony and reception design concepts and creative decorations. It is important that you know that although I offer both services, so I can also be utilized separately as just planner/coordinator or just as your decorator. It's your choice. I am here to assist as much or as little as you need. I believe that it is important that the couple's personality and style shine through so I take your personal vision and ideas and incorporate them into each and every detail.

Just a little bit about me, I am naturally a very creative, hospitable and resourceful person. I do event planning because I enjoy taking ideas and making them come to life. The essence of a successful and memorable wedding to me is when the guests attending can actually feel the love radiating from the couple. I make it a huge priority to insure that the entire wedding planning process as well as the actual day is full of fun and memories not stress and worry for all persons involved so my business motto is, "Creating the moments you'll never forget" because I truly believe that moments like these in your life should be celebrated and if they're done right, they'll never be forgotten.

Please feel free to contact me by phone or email for your special event. I look forward to working with you!

Follow Heavenly Engagements on

Donnisia9
e7ca2c209c95263e 1315324184093 txrec

6 Reviews for Heavenly Engagements

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2012

Heavenly Engagement - Donnisia Tibbs, was very wonderful!! She did an excellent job! She was very patient and understanding with me. Her ideas for the decoration was remarkable!!! My guest as well as myself loved the decor for the wedding cermony and reception! Her work was beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Korbi · Married on 10/01/2011

Amazing event planning, amazing connections, amazing decorations, amazing advice and willingness to work with clients, Amazing overall!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

Donnisia was great! My husband and I were very pleased with Donnisia as a person and as a planner/coordinator. We needed guidance and someone with connections and knowledge who could make our wedding planning process as less stress as possible, and that is exactly what we got! No matter what questions or concerns we had, Donnisia was always there. She was very involved and only wanted to do what was best for me(the bride). At the end of all the months of planning; me and my husband had such a beautiful and memorable wedding that my guest are still talking about to this day!
    Thank you so much Donnisia!

Ashley :)

Sent on 09/08/2011

Heavenly Engagements FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley's Creative Catering Wedding Caterers

Donnisia and her team are fabulous! They go above and beyond to help make the dreams of your special day a reality. You simply cannot go wrong by trusting Heavenly Engagements with your event.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Heavenly Engagements to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik

• Huntsville, 35810 See on map
    Location of (Heavenly Engagements)