1325 Union Ave, Laconia, NH 03246 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Heaven Scent Design

Every bride and groom deserve the wedding of their dreams. For this to happen, it is vital that the floral designs and decor capture their personal style and complement the beauty and significance of the day. For over 19 years, Heaven Scent Design, a full service florist - has specialized in the creation of floral designs and decor that are both elegant and unique - yet affordable. We are one of the most sought-after Lakes Region wedding florists, because we pride ourselves on imagination, enthusiasm and attention to detail. Most importantly, we absolutely love what we do, and it shows! We LOVE Weddings!

Our commitment to personalized service is unmatched. From our initial consultation until your big day, we make ourselves available to you in every way. Heaven Scent Design will be there to ensure that everything goes just as you planned. Weddings are our greatest pleasure, and we take pride in our work. We would love to be a part of your special day!

Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation. 888-279-3374

20150530153819
aurelio088
ReitzWedding20101
Heaven Scent Design
Fall tones using Roses, Dahlias, Protea, Hypericum Berries, Dendrobium and Mokara Orchids.
HotPinkNosegay
Bridal bouquet - white and green hydrangea
Bridal bouquet - white and green hydrangea
Modern white calla lily bouquet.
Modern white calla lily bouquet.
HSDWEDDBouquets5
HSDWEDDMisc10
Heaven Scent Design
A rustic, yet elegant bouquet featuring roses, orchids, delphinium, blue thistle, and crespedia.
GrayCilleyKevinJacobusPhotographyAmyBen2low
Heaven Scent Design
Cascading bouquets with oriental lilies, gerbera daisies, roses, stephanotis, and trails of ivy and...
Composite Oriental Lily bouquet - perfect for attendants
Composite Oriental Lily bouquet - perfect for attendants
Crescent Style Bougquet featuring Oriental Lilies and Roses
Crescent Style Bougquet featuring Oriental Lilies and Roses
Orchids, Roses, Succulents, Grape Hyacinths, and Hypericum Berries - Hand Tied Bouquet
fallbridebouquet
VendellaRosebouquet
e665f91b3e74c78f IMG 4907
img4269

11 Reviews for Heaven Scent Design

Shannon · Married on 11/22/2015

Heaven Scent Design was awesome and had the most beautiful flowers for our wedding I could ever imagine! We had to change the date of our wedding, but they were so flexible with us and made our day so special! Extremely friendly, worked well with our price range, and had a beautiful mix of purple and white flowers to match our colors. Definitely would recommend for any event!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Heather · Married on 08/02/2014

Elaine did an amazing job taking my vision and making it a reality. She sat and listened to the concept and made the vision a reality! I had some many of my guests remark on how amazing my flowers looked, I would recommend Heaven Scent to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Thank you, Heather! I'm so happy we were able to make your dream wedding a reality!! It was so much fun working with you! You made my job so easy....Best Wishes to you and Nick!!

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

Absolutely the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen at a wedding! Elaine was so easy to work with and she definitely understood exactly the look we were looking for. She made some wonderful suggestions that we greatly appreciated. She went beyond our expectations and we had many, many compliments from the wedding guests. I have never been so over the moon over flowers in my life!! I definitely have a new appreciation for them.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Heaven Scent Design's reply:

Awww...thank you, Nancy! I'm so happy your love of flowers has grown because of our shop! That's a great compliment! It was my pleasure working with you all and I hope our paths cross again when you're visiting the Lakes Region.

Award

Heaven Scent Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heaven Scent Design 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    Get a complimentary "toss bouquet" with your floral order of $500 or more.

• 1325 Union Ave Laconia, 03246 See on map
    8882793374 (Other Phone Number)