1529 Aridith Ct, Cary, NC 27511 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Heather Swanner Photography

I am truly blessed to do what I love and share these special moments with my clients. Thank you for taking the time to look at my work.

Heather has been a photographer for over 15 years. In that time she has photographed everything from landscapes to portraits and has seen her work grace the pages of regional and national publications.

She photographed her first wedding in Hollywood for a dear friend in 2002 and has been hooked ever since. After witnessing the joy and tears she captured on that warm, sunny day high atop Mt. Lee Perch (where the famous Hollywood sign resides), she decided that photographing others and capturing the emotion of life's greatest moments would be her life's ambition.

Heather views each and every wedding she photographs as an honor. After all, a wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience celebrated by our closest friends and family. Very few subjects allow a photographer to step into such a private, personal world and share in the memories you will keep forever.

For those few fleeting hours Heather sees it as her responsibility to document not only the blushing bride and her groom - but to capture the moments that may not shine in the spotlight - the flower girl gazing up at the bridesmaids, the restless little boy just itching to take off that hot stuffy tuxedo. These are the moments that truly define this magical day.

Heather's philosophy is simple - Everyone has a story, and her goal as a photographer is to help tell yours.

Ally 214
Ally 214
brida 10
DSC 0209

7 Reviews for Heather Swanner Photography

Heather was great! She was so laid back and didn't once make us feel nervous about having a camera on us the whole time! Everyone complimented how sweet she was - and even though it rained, she was out there just clicking away to ensure we captured all of our treasured moments!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • User2021773 · 2+ years ago

Heather was wonderful to work with. She is very professional and focused on making sure we were happy. We met several times before the wedding to discuss the style of photography we prefer. She is so easy to talk to and made being in front of the camera fun. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Marta · Married on 03/19/2011

I had seen examples of Heather's awesome work even before my husband and I visited her table at the bridal expo, so her name was already on my radar. We entered a Valentine's Day contest held by Heather; We submitted our proposal story and won a free engagment session with her. We loved our engagement photos, so we quickly reserved her for our wedding. My husband and I just received our wedding photos and we were so impressed with the high-quality images she had taken. We will treasure our wedding photos always. We highly recommend Heather Swanner! She is awesome!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Award

Heather Swanner Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heather Swanner Photography 1
    Lifetime Portrait Program
    Once you book your wedding with us you are automatically enrolled in our Lifetime Portrait Program. That means you will never have to pay another sitting fee.

• 1529 Aridith Ct Cary, 27511 See on map