Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry

Los Angeles, CA View map

Among all others why choose me to make you look your best on your special day? Here's Why.....

I am a makeup artist who has 10 years in the professional makeup industry not only in Bridal makeup but also in Commercial, Editorial, and Fashion. With a combination of my experience, talent and heartfelt love of the Brides I work with I believe I am the perfect choice to share in this special day. My brides have always said the same thing to me through this process....that I've helped them make the perfect choice in style, color and application of makeup for their wedding, and made them feel more beautiful then they've ever felt before.

And of course, this is what I want for you too! With all of the decisions, time, money and emotion that goes into a wedding you definitely want someone that is as invested in your special day as you are, and that is what I can gaurantee. I am the type of makeup artist that will create a look for you multiple times just to get it perfect, I am reliable, honest, trustworthy and will always be there to support and work around your ideal wedding image. I'm often the makeup artist that reminds the bridesmaids that they need to take the ring after it's been photographed, I've helped remedy problems with flowers last minute cancellations - you name it I've handled it. I pride myself in being a master of problem solving because time and time again you'll run into little hiccups that you never expected - and you need someone there that is able to help work through them (while your wedding planner is at the venue making sure everything else goes off smashingly).

Here is what you need to do now, decide how important having a professional makeup artist is to you. Someone that's an unbiased third party that can make you beautiful with no strings attached is a much more effective choice then settling on a friend, family member or colleague to beautify you on your special day - because you want them to be able to celebrate and enjoy this special occasion with you!

I would love for you to pick up the phone and call me to discuss the details of your wedding, budget, timeline and what you are looking for at: 714.423.1168, or if you prefer you can shoot me an email at: makeup@heatherconlan.com.

I can't wait to hear from you soon and get you prepared to celebrate one of the most beautiful days in your life !

All The Best,

Heather L. Conlan

Jeannie Married on 03/17/2012
    Heather was absolutely wonderful! My make up looked better than I could have ever imagined. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!

Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ahhh, Jeannie thanks so much :) I had an amazing time doing your wedding makeup - you've been my only "Vintage" Bride to date which as you know if my favorite. Still hoping I have the opportunity to do it again and shoot you and Joe!
  • I
    He Married on 02/09/2012
    Heather is a charm to work with and met every expectation I had. My makeup was beautiful and her service was impeccable.
    Leticia Married on 08/27/2011
    Heather did a FANTSTIC job. She made me, my bridesmaids and my mom absolutely beautiful. She was always accessable via email to answer all of my questions. Thank you Heather!!!

Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review ! I hope you had a beautiful wedding day and I am looking forward to seeing your photos !

Please feel free to pass on my info to any friends or family in need of a makeup artist or photographer !

Los Angeles, 90036
Location of (Heather Conlan Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding