Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Heather Chesky Photography

Your wedding day will go down in history as one of the biggest and best days of your life. It will be special. It will be emotional. It will be the the start of the beautiful ride called marriage with your best friend! You want that special day to be flawlessly captured through funny and emotion envoking photographs that will fill your heart with joy.

The task of chosing a wedding day Photographer is not an easy one. Choosing an Artist to tell your unique love story is one of the most important wedding related decisions you will make. Of course where uncle Bob and aunt Suzie sit and who gets the beef or chicken are also important, but none carry the long term implications like that of your wedding day portraits.

Our goal, passion and purpose is to tell your love story in the most compelling way possible through the power of portraits.

We take full advantage of the digital age and offer your images with printing rights. In addition, the studio offers heirloom quality artwork so that you can relive your special day through a Legacy Album and/or Wall Art.

We are based in Northern Virginia but travel frequently for weddings here and abroad! In fact, if you are planning a destination wedding, be sure to ask about the exclusive Destination Wedding Photography Collection!

Take the first step in ensuring you have stunning and timeless portraits of your wedding day by emailing heather@heathercheskyphotography.com!

Follow Heather Chesky Photography on

• Videos 1

20 Reviews for Heather Chesky Photography

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Heather is just simply an amazing photographer! She has the ability to make you feel comfortable when you are nervous about getting your picture taken. She is so nice, personable, and, experienced...a true professional at her craft. She did my engagement pictures and when I saw them, I knew there could be not be anyone else I would want but her to do my wedding pictures. I'm so excited and cant wait until my wedding. To think that she will capture...and she already has some of the most precious and happy moments of our lives.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Heather Chesky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa, for the AMAZING review!!! I am beyond blessed to have photographed you and Ralph and I can not wait till your wedding day!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

While my husband was deployed overseas, I searched high and low in the VA/DC area for a photographer for our wedding. When my sister and I met with Heather, I immediately knew that she would be perfect for our big day! It was one of the easiest decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process! Not only is Heather professional and extremely talented, but her kind and sweet personality put you at ease. My husband and I aren’t the most photogenic people, but Heather was able to guide and direct us with our posing to really capture the special moments. She emailed me a “sneak peek” picture from the wedding and it’s beautiful!! We can’t wait to receive the rest of the pictures! We are so happy we hired Heather and will definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Ami · Married on 11/05/2016

Heather is simply amazing! From the moment we met Heather, my husband and I knew that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She instantly knew what types of photos we wanted, and she was so easy to talk to and work with! On the day of our wedding, she was the first vendor I saw at the venue, and she made everything feel easy and stress free. From our first look to the cake cutting, Heather beautifully captured every important moment of our wedding day. Each image turned out better than I could have imagined. Every time we show our wedding photos to someone, they are in awe of how wonderful each one looks. Having Heather photograph our wedding was the best decision we made on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Heather Chesky Photography's reply:

Awe! Ami!!! Thank you so much for that awesome review! I am honored to have photographed yours and Carlo's special day and I am thrilled that you love your photos!!!

Heather Chesky Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Perpetual Sound LLC
    Perpetual Sound LLC Wedding DJs

Heather is definitely an outstanding professional who's upbeat personality is contagious. As she mentioned, the venue we worked together at was...challenging, to say the least. Yet despite any spontaneous changes/adjustments, Heather was ready to go and adapted to any outside challenge that was thrown her way. Her communication with me throughout the wedding was perfect and the way she communicated with the couple and their guests & family was extremely personable which I could tell they all were extremely fond of–in the end, isn't that what every Bride and Groom want from their photographer?

• Gainesville, 20155 See on map