Heather Barnhill Photography

Moulton, AL View map Visit website
$4,211 Most Popular Price

$4,211 Most Popular Price

Heather Barnhill Photography is a full service wedding photography studio based in Moulton, Alabama. Owner and operator, Heather Barnhill, takes great joy in creating beautiful photographic keepsakes her clients can cherish for years to come. She encapsulates your special day by documenting candid moments of laughter and love as well as the day’s pivotal events.

To provide a fully tailored experience to every client, Heather Barnhill Photography offers couples a wide range of services. Consultations are provided prior to your big day, affording you the opportunity to get to know your photographer. In addition to coverage on the day of your event, Heather offers engagement, bridal and day-after photo shoots. Your finished photographs will be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, proofs, albums, and canvas art, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards, depending upon your product and package choice.

Style

Creative - Curated - Authentic. Heather's style for shooting weddings combines all three of these elements to capture all the moments and details that make your day unique. Her main goal is to artfully record the real emotion and authentic moments of your day. She does this by using a combination of two methods: observing without intervening during the naturally occurring moments and directing during curated moments. Observing is her fly-on-the-wall approach. She uses it during the raw and real moments that unfold throughout your day. Directing is her hands on approach. She curates moments to unfold naturally in front of the camera. This is where she sets up a shot of a precious moment that is pre-planned such as gift giving, letter reading, first looks, etc. Depending on the situation, she may simply place you in the best light, or a private space, or she may position herself at a flattering perspective for you, pose you in the most flattering way that doesn't feel or look posed and stiff, or just offer general directions before the moment happens. After she provides direction she reverts back to the fly-on-the-wall method and lets the moment naturally flow while capturing it. From the planned to the spontaneous, from your getting ready to the send off, Heather Barnhill Photography is there to capture it all and always looking for ways to incorporate creative photography touches throughout your day. Check out some of her wedding photography here on wedding wire or her website. When you're ready, contact Heather to discuss your happy day plans and receive a complete list of wedding packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1598

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4211

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Sydney Married on 05/20/2017
    We hired Heather for our wedding and oh my gosh. It was one of the best decisions we made! She made all our running around, switching between locations, & crazy requests seem so simple and smooth. It came a monsoon right after our ceremony and it wasn't a thing for her to pick right back up where she left off when it finally calmed down. Not to mention the communication for the year leading up to the wedding was amazing. We talked every month, if not more than once a month! I couldn't have been any happier with her work, & gaining a new friend in the process makes it that much better!
    Amy Married on 09/05/2014
    Heather did an AMAZING job! And I was a bit nervous at first because the photographer I always use for family pictures and so on was unavailable. To have someone do my wedding pictures that I had never personally used before scared me. But let me tell you, using Heather Barnhill Photography was the best thing! She was patient with me and helped get the shot just as I wanted it. She went above and beyond with the details to ensure I was getting what I expected. She was very flexible and meant business at the same time... Meaning if there was a shot I wanted to try, we did but if it didn't look right, she was quick to say "no that's good" or "let's try it this way"... She had fun with us and made sure to capture the happiness of our day from start to finish! But after our big day, her work wasn't done... She took countless hours to edit our pictures and work with me on our album to ensure I was completely satisfied with the entire product. She is an amazing photographer and great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Heather Barnhill Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Amy! I pride myself on my customer service as well as the quality of my work. It's so great to hear that I not only met your standards but exceeded them. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! I am honored to have been witness to the beginning of your happily-ever-after :)
    Jennifer Married on 06/07/2014
    Heather is a photographer who is passionate about immortalizing the most precious memories in her clients' lives. She has such a warm and understanding demeanor--she makes you feel like family. She uses her sweet southern charm and great sense of humor to make you comfortable in front of the camera so she can bring out the most natural, beautiful smiles. I can't stress how important that is for wedding day portraits. I've never considered myself very photogenic, but I don't think I've ever been more pleased with my photos. I love how she came prepared with ideas for shots for my wedding. She makes her sessions personal and gushed at shots of our romance, squealing, "Ahh, that's money!". I couldn't help but laugh, which only made our wedding photos that much better. She takes such pride in her work and is always very communicative about status updates post-ceremony, providing sneak peeks as she edited our photos. It gave me something to savor until she was ready with the finished product. Right down to the packaging of the photos, Heather provides elegant, thoughtful, personal touches that make you feel like a valued customer. Like family. And nothing brings joy to one's heart better than that kind of love and care. Kudos, Heather. Kudos.

Heather Barnhill Photography's reply:

Thank you sweet Jennifer for such a thoughtful review! I'm sure my future brides will appreciate you taking the time to post about all those little details. I loved working with you and your sweet family on your big day. It's still one of my favorites :)

Deals

HEATHER BARNHILL
HEATHER BARNHILL
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hi there, I'm Heather.

I'm so glad you're here! Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the girl behind the camera who's passion of capturing love stories became the heart and soul of Heather Barnhill Photography. It is pure joy for me to capture your sweet memories and turn them into keepsakes for you to treasure forever. From weddings to families to kids, there's so much love and happy memories just waiting to be captured and I truly get ecstatic over each moment! I have a bit of a goofy personality, especially when I'm behind the lens, that brings out natural smiles & emotions in others. I've been known to play games, sing silly songs or try out some crazy dance moves - all to make sure my clients never feel like they're in a stiff photography pose. I like to think outside the box and all my clients leave their session feeling like they had a great time instead of just having their picture taken. And that's my whole goal - capturing real, natural emotions of the sweetest of memories.

A few of my favorite things:

• I love shooting weddings
  • I love Day After shoots even more
  • Two little boys keep my hands and heart full
  • My husband keeps me over the moon in love
  • Traveling feeds my soul
  • Jesus feeds it even more
  • Fried green tomatoes are straight from Heaven
  • I'm a glass half full kind of gal
  • Date nights at home are my favorite
  • Especially if they involve stretchy pants & coconut cake
  • I love getting to know my clients
  • I want you to feel like I'm your friend, not just your photographer

Moulton, AL, 35650
423-205-6129

Heather is available to answer your emails and telephone calls Monday through Saturday 9am to 6pm. Shoots are scheduled at a convenient time for you any day of the week.
Location of (Heather Barnhill Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding