Virginia Beach, VA 23453 Map · Phone number

About Heath Krueger Wedding Officiant

Specializing in customized Christian ceremonies

Congratulations on your engagement! I am an ordained, nondenominational pastor who has been performing weddings for 10 years, with over 125 ceremonies under my belt.

I enjoy helping couples craft a ceremony that uniquely represents them. It can be a short, simple ceremony or one with many special elements.

I am passionate about the spiritual dimension of marriage and strive to honor that in the wedding ceremony. I believe that in honoring the tradition and spiritual aspect of marriage, your ceremony will be one you and your guests will find both meaningful and memorable.

I am a graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary, and have served in various ministry roles in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Los Angeles, California, and in Charlotte, North Carolina. My resume includes marriage preparation, student and family ministry, and performing weddings. I currently serve as Associate Pastor at Spring Branch Community Church in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

I have been married 16 years to Lyndsay (pictured above) and we have 3 kids!

Check out my website for more info: www.heathkrueger.com

0961d16cb6d846e7 1526139106 1abda484a169fe8a 1526139107709 1 24837691 101022461
df4c9e147e5eb98a image
melissatravis2

32 Reviews for Heath Krueger Wedding Officiant

Kaitlan · Married on 04/27/2018

We spoke to Pastor Heath via phone up to the day of the wedding. He asked the right questions to get to know our personalities leading up to our big day. Our parents and grandparents were so impressed with the ceremony, Pastor Heath made the ceremony personal (with a few good jokes thrown in there), not stressful, and very easy when it came to planning, on our end. Very flexible with scheduling and truly cares to make your big day as great as you imagined!

I would 100% recommend Pastor Heath to any future couples getting married :)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kimmon · Married on 10/27/2017

Heath was fantastic to work with! He helped us start building our marriage prior to our wedding. Through counseling he gave us practical advice and helped us navigate situations that could arise once we were married. Heath helped us in planning and conducted a ceremony that reflected our relationship and what we had in mind for our day. He is great at making it all unique to the individual couple and is a great friend!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Summer · Married on 10/06/2017

Heath Krueger was an amazing Wedding Officiant. He genially cared about wanting to get to know my husband and me before our big day. He asked several questions to understand our relationship, to know how we met, how we work as a team, and what our plans are for our future. Heath provided a beautiful sermon on our wedding day that made us feel so special. It was truly a beautiful and magical moment that we will remember forever.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Heath Krueger Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NC, SC
  • What languages do you speak? English

• RM Vintage Table
    RM Vintage Table Wedding Rentals

Heath did a beautiful job for our daughter's wedding! It was not only beautiful but personal! I would highly recommend Heath for your wedding! Rm Vintage Table supplied all the tableware for the reception and although Heath did not attend the reception (His choice) He did take time after the wedding to hang around a while for photos!

• Virginia Beach, 23453 See on map