2413 Apache Ave., Chicago Heights, IL 60411 Map · Phone number

About Hearts and Hands Wedding Officiants

Your wedding day is one of the most important events in your life.

We will assist you to design and create a memorable ceremony, incorporating your thoughts and feelings, rich in symbols, rituals and philosophies...signifying the beginning of your new life together.

Hearts and Hands Wedding Officiants is a non-denominational ministry providing marriage officiating services in Northwest Indiana and the Greater Chicagoland area. We perform traditonal marriage ceremonies as well as commitment ceremonies.

Thank you for visiting and we look forward to working with you!

Rev. Robert Guntorius

revbob2
revbob3

17 Reviews for Hearts and Hands Wedding Officiants

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

We worked with Reverend Bob to put together a meaningful ceremony for our wedding. He provided input and guidance throughout the process, but allowed us to make selections that fit into the vision that we had for our ceremony. He was very flexible and assured us that he wanted the ceremony to be what we wanted. He was easy to talk to and had a great personality. He was always easy to reach if we had questions and quick to respond to emails. We got so many compliments on his performance at the wedding. People asked how long he had known us! I would recommend his services to anyone looking for an officiant who can put the bride and groom at ease, support their vision for their wedding ceremony and yet still provide guidance to help the day go smoothly.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

2 weeks ago we had our wedding with Reverand Bob. He was excellent. We were able to tailor our ceremony to what we would like said with what levels of religion we wanted. He drove all the way to our apartment in Orland Park to meet with us, so that really helped us during wedding planning. We were given an extensive booklet to look at, and were also able to choose what he would be wearing for the ceremony. He was on time, courteous, and spoke with emotion and kindness. He made the crowd laugh, and when little things like the ring bearer running in the opposite direction happened, he made a little joke and all was ok. I would highly recommend Hearts and Hands to any couple.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Tanya · Married on 07/03/2014

We used Rev. Bob for our wedding on July 3rd, 2014 at Cafe Brauer at Lincoln Park Zoo. Having never been married before we really had no idea what to do when organizing a ceremony. Thankfully Bob's experienced hand guided us through the whole process.

Neither myself or my wife are religious so Bob was very helpful in organizing a humanist ceremony for us. It was fun, sincere and felt very appropriate. All our guests enjoyed Rev. Bob's delivery.

I would highly recommend Rev. Bob to anyone who is looking for a genuine and friendly officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Award

Hearts and Hands Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• Mixwell Events
    Mixwell Events Wedding DJs

Hearts and Hands is simply amazing! They take the time to meet with and ensure you are satisfied and ready to go for the big day. They actually performed my wedding 3 years ago! I met them at a wedding I was playing at and we made a connection then. I highly recommend them!

• Artistrings
    Artistrings Wedding Musicians

Working with Reverend Bob is always a pleasure! He is a kind soul, extremely organized and a breeze to work with. His ceremonies are always meaningful and I highly recommend him!

• Soirée Weddings & Events
    Soirée Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rev. Robert Guntorius officiated a wedding I coordinated this past June and I had a pleasure working with him. He was punctual, organized and professional - while still showing compassion and interest in the couple. Robert and his assistant were very thorough during the rehearsal, which allowed for a smooth and perfectly coordinated wedding ceremony! We all worked together to orchestrate a lovely ceremony. I would be happy to work with Robert and his team again in the future.

• 2413 Apache Ave. Chicago Heights, 60411 See on map