11211 Birchwood Drive, Little Rock, AR 72211 Map · Phone number

About Health Energy and Life Solutions

The services I provide are healing the body with Reiki, Qi Gong, and nutrition. Whether you want to gain weight, lose weight, or just clear up some ailments, visit my website http://www.healthenergyandlifesolutions.com/. I will help you heal your body while educating you and following easy to read simple guides. You will not have nor are you required to buy anthing extra from me unless you want something specific.

Did you know that essential oils can help with healing as well? They have to certified organic to work though! Visit http://mydoterra.com/vincentdemonbreun and browse around to see what you like. I do have some free sample oils and some oils you can buy. They are organic as well.

Other services I provide are wedding ceremonies, weddings without ceremonies, and handfastings. I will also turn in your marriage certificate if you wish. Other services I provide are house blessings and spiritual counseling. Please call, text, or email to set up your appointment at vademonbreun@gmail.com. You can also find me on facebook and twitter.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Blessed Be!!